Chapter 16

When Harry, Fred and George woke up since nobody had come to their room to get them yet they decided to read what was supposed to have been their assignments yesterday.
"I'm surprised they didn't talk to us." Harry said, the parchments had the three teenagers fantasies of what they wanted to do to each other now and when they were unstuck.
"Yeah we got lucky on that." George said, while Fred hid the pieces of parchment under their bed.
"But I tihnk for most of those we won't be able to try for awhile." Fred added.
"Won't be able to try what for awhile?"
Harry, Fred and George looked over to their bedroom door and saw Arthur standing in the doorway.
"Nothing." Harry, Fred and George said, then they stood up and began to get dressed. When Harry, Fred and George looked at Arthur silently, Arthur sighed and led the three down to the kitchen, when they got there the three teens were surprised only to see Molly in the kitchen and not Sirius and Remus.
"Where are Sirius and Remus?" Harry asked, while he, Fred and George sat down and began to eat.
"They already ate and are probably in the library trying to figure out what they will be teaching you three today." Molly answered, the three teens nodded their heads and began to eat their breakfast in silence when they finished eating they looked at Molly and Arthur.
"I'll take them to the library, you go on to work dear." Molly said, looking at Arthur.
"Alright, I'll see you later." Arthur said, then left the kitchen, Molly looked at the three teens and led them to the library.
"Sirius, Remus, I brought Harry, Fred and George." Molly said, as she led the three into the room.
"Thanks Molly." Remus replied, Molly nodded her head and left the library.
"Good morning Harry, Fred, George." Sirius said, looking at Harry, Fred and George.
"Good morning." Harry, Fred and George replied.
"Are you ready to get started?" Remus asked, though the question was mostly aimed at Harry, the three nodded their heads.
"Well come on over here and sit down." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George walked over to where Sirius was sitting and sat down and couple minutes later Remus and Sirius began to teach Harry with some help from Fred and George, after lunch Remus and Sirius began to teach Fred and George while Harry worked on the assignments he didn't get done earlier.
"Harry, you're thoughts are straying." Sirius whispered into Harry's ear, Harry looked at the assignment he was working on and blushed when his thoughts had strayed just a little bit.
"Sorry." Harry apologized.
"You don't have to apologize......write the rest of the assignment and I'll ignore the straying thoughts." Sirius said, Harry nodded his head and finished writing his assignment.
"Are you done with your assignments Harry?" Remus asked, once it was time for dinner.
"Yeah." Harry answered.
"What about you, Fred, George?" Sirius asked.
"We have a couple more assignments left." Fred and George said.
"You can finish them in the morning." Remus replied.
"Now let's go down to the kitchen." Sirius said, the group left the library and headed down to the kitchen, when they got there Arthur was already there along with Molly.
"Hey Arthur." Sirius said, as he, Harry, Fred, George and Remus sat down.
"Hey." Arthur replied, then he glanced over at Harry, Fred and George who had just begun to eat their dinner.
"Did you three have any trouble with your school work?" Arthur asked, the three teens stopped eating and thought about it for a second.
"Um I don't think so." George answered, the three looked at Sirius and Remus.
"George is right, they're doing fine." Remus said, Harry, Fred and George went back to eating and everyone else began to eat dinner, after dinner everyone went to the living room, where Sirius, Remus, Molly and Arthur talked quietly to each other while Harry, Fred and George sat on the couch with Harry cuddled up to George, a couple hours later Sirius led Harry, Fred and George up to their room.
"Sirius can you stay for a minute we want to ask you something?" Harry asked, before Sirius could leave the room.
"What do you want to ask?" Sirius asked.
"Fred, George and I were wondering if once we were unstuck if we could close our door at night?" Harry asked.
"Pup that won't be able to happen and you know why." Sirius answered, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads.
"Is that all you wanted to ask?" Sirius asked.
"Yeah." Harry answered.
"Alright, goodnight." Sirius said.
"Goodnight." Harry, Fred and George replied, Sirius left the room closing the door behind him.
    Two weeks later Sirius was teaching Harry when they heard a pecking on the window, Remus opened the window and the barn owl that had sent Fred and George's letter to their brother had returned and it was holding a letter and package, Remus let the owl in and the bird flew over to Fred and George.
"Harry can take a tiny break so you can read the letter.....and learn whatever is in the package." Sirius said, with some help from Remus George was able to open the letter and the three teens began to read the letter.
"So what does it say?" Sirius asked, a couple minutes later.
"In short Charlie says congradulations on the relationship, he didn't really ask mum and dad questions and that he would either talk to someone else or find the answer in a book, he also said that if we had any questions for him we could write to him and we could write to Bill because he didn't really talk to mum and dad either and he wouldn't mind if we asked him questions.........Charlie had gotten us a gift." Fred answered, glancing down at the package that was sitting in front of him, Harry and George, Remus once again helped open the package and not only did Harry, Fred and George looked to see what Charlie got them.......Charlie had bought Harry, Fred and George a book explaining kinks and sex toys.
"So what did he get you?" Sirius asked.
"It's a book.......like the one you got us." George answered.
"Oh......um well we'll keep it in here until after dinner then you can take it to your room to hide." Remus said.
"Alright, come on Harry you need to finish this assignment." Sirius said, after that everything went back to how it was before the owl flew into the room the rest of the day went by normally but when it was time for bed Harry, Fred and George blushed as they carried their new book upstairs and when Remus saw what the title of the book said he nearly laughed before telling the three goodnight.
"Do you want to look through the book Charlie gave us tonight?" Harry asked.
"Let's look through it tomorrow." Fred answered, Harry and George nodded their heads and the three teens walked over to their bed and quickly fell asleep.