Chapter 5

A/N Note: I saw a comment asking pretty much how are Harry, Fred and George are stuck together, since Harry is stuck between them George is on Harry's left, so Harry is holding George's right hand with his left hand. Since Fred is on Harry's right, Harry is holding Fred's left hand with his right hand, I hope that fixes anyones confusion.
When Harry woke up he saw that George was awake, as he began to remember last night Harry began to blush.
"Good morning Harry." George whispered.
"Yeah, good morning Harry."
Harry glanced over and saw that Fred was awake, Harry blushed harder.
"Seems, he remembers our conversation from last night." Fred said.
"Are we going to finish the conversation?" Harry asked.
"After you wake up some more." George answered.
"Ready for that conversation now?" Fred asked, a few minutes later.
"Yeah, I am." Harry answered.
"I think we'll have to wait for sex, one reason is because we just entered into this relationship, another reason is because with the way we're stuck together it'll be extremely difficult for us to.....well move our bodies without making one or all of us hurting ourselves." George said.
"But we can still do some other things." Fred added.
"Like what?" Harry asked, before either Fred and George could answer, their bedroom door opened and Molly, Sirius and Remus walked into the room.
"Like nothing." Molly said.
"How much of that did you hear." George asked.
"All of it." Remus answered.
"But we'll be discussing what we heard after breakfast." Sirius said.
"So get dressed.....Sirius and Remus will stay in here to make sure you three don't get any idea's." Molly said, then she left the room closing the door behind her, the three teenagers got out of bed and got some jeans.
"Are you three always this quiet in the morning?" Sirius asked, after a minute of nobody saying a word.
"No, but we don't know what to talk about." Harry answered, his voice was barely above a whisper but Sirius and Remus heard him.
"You could finish your conversation before we walked into the room." Remus said, Harry, Fred and George blushed.
"Will it matter after whatever conversation we'll be having after breakfast?" Harry asked, he didn't look at Sirius and Remus while he asked the question.
"We're ready." Fred said, Sirius and Remus sighed and led the three down to the kitchen.
"Are you three alright?" Hermione asked, as Fred, Harry and George sat down.
"We're alright." George answered, while Molly sat breakfast down on the table.
"You sure?" Ron asked, looking at Harry.
"We're sure." Harry answered.
"Enough, eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Molly ordered, everyone began to eat, once breakfast was over Sirius, Remus and Molly looked at Fred, George and Harry.
"Follow us." Molly said, looking at the three teenagers.
"Not you three." Remus said, looking at Hermione, Ron and Ginny.
"Why not?" Ginny asked.
"We need to talk to Harry, Fred and George alone, now go and find something to do." Sirius said, Ron, Hermione and Ginny nodded their heads and left the kitchen, the three adults sighed and led Harry, George and Fred to the drawing room.
"Sit down." Molly said, pointing at the couch, the three teenagers sat down while Remus spelled the door to lock as well as place silencing spells over the room.
"Pup, we're not going to end the relationship between you three." Sirius said, once he noticed how heartbroken Harry looked......Fred and George also had the same look.
"Then why did you want to talk to us about it?" Harry asked.
"To make sure you're not starting it for the wrong reasons." Remus answered, Harry, Fred and George looked at him in confusion.
"Meaning, we're making sure you're actually want a relationship and it's not out of boredom." Molly clarified.
"We wouldn't do that....Fred and I really do like Harry." George said.
"And I really like them." Harry said.
"What you heard this earlier was a continuation of last nights conversation." Fred said.
"It was getting late so we decided we would talk about.....sex in the morning." Harry said.
"As we told you earlier, we heard everything......so why are you talking about sex so early, since this relationship isn't out of boredom?" Molly asked.
"Can't we talk about sex just because we want to?" Harry asked, he knew he snapped at her, but he didn't understand why everyone thought there always had to be an alternative to anything normal he did.
"Wow, no need to bite pup......of course you can." Sirius answered.
"Last night Harry said he was ready to have sex but since it was getting late, we would need to talk about it later.....we weren't able to earlier." George said.
"Is that true pup?" Sirius asked, Harry blushed but nodded his head anyway.
"Hey Molly can you leave us alone for a little bit, it seems we need to have another conversation." Remus said, Molly nodded her head and left the room, once she was gone Sirius and Remus sat down.
"I'd be asking you two to leave as well so we could talk to Harry alone, but since you three are stuck together....well you'll be joining the conversation." Remus said, looking at Fred and George.
"So you think you're ready for sex." Sirius said, jumping straight into the subject.
"Yes." Harry replied.
"When did you decide that?" Sirius asked.
"A few months ago." Harry answered.
"So just one day you decided you were ready for that." Sirius said, Harry nodded his head.
"Fred, George are you ready to take that step?" Remus asked.
"Yeah, we decided that we were last year." George answered.
"In that case we'll be watching over you three so you can't do anything inappropriate.......not that you'll be to do much with how you three are stuck together, but its the principle of it that we make sure you can't get that far.......that being said, I've got two rules join in if you have any of your own Remus. One: you're bedroom door can be closed but it will remain unlocked, Two: you can't be in a room alone, also once you three are unstuck you won't be sharing a room afterwards." Sirius said.
"By the way we were going to put those rules on you even if you weren't ready for sex." Remus added, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads.
"Come on, let's go to the living room." Sirius said, the three boys stood up as well as Sirius and Remus and the group left the room to go to the living room.
"Harry, Fred, George do you guys want to exploding snap with us?" Ron asked, once the group was in the living room, Ron was also pointing at Ginny and Hermione.
"Sorry Ron, but no hands remember." Harry answered, as the three sat down on the couch.
"Sorry." Ron apologized, then he, Ginny and Hermione played exploding snap and Harry, Fred and George watched them play silently, when it was time for dinner Harry, Fred and George remained silent, when it was time for bed Sirius followed Fred, George and Harry up to their room.
"Pup, we're only trying to protect you, as well as Fred and George." Sirius said, while the three undressed and redressed.
"Sirius, I don't want to talk about it anymore.....so please leave it alone." Harry replied, Sirius sighed and nodded his head then he left the room and walked down to the kitchen where Remus, Molly and Arthur were.
"Sirius, what's wrong?" Remus asked.
"Were we too strict to them?" Sirius asked, as he sat down.
"No, I don't think so." Remus answered.
"Molly told me everything that went on and the rules you set......you're doing what's right." Arthur said.
"Harry just sounded so defeated when he told me he didn't want to talk about it anymore." Sirius replied.
"Did you ask why Harry thought he was ready to have sex?" Arthur asked.
"No." Sirius answered.
"Then talk to him about it tomorrow." Arthur said.
"I just don't want him hating me for this." Sirius replied.
"Sirius, if I know anything about Harry is that he loves you to death, he might be mad at you but he could never hate you." Molly said.
"I don't approve of this but I know James would do the same thing......give them a loophole but just one Sirius." Remus said.
"Don't want him hating you either?" Sirius asked.
"Harry also loves you to death too Remus, again he might be mad but he could never hate you........that being said no loopholes." Molly said.
"Well give them one.....they're still teenagers eventually they'll get too....frustrated if you don't." Arthur said.
"Fine, now everyone of us should get some sleep." Molly replied, everyone nodded their heads and left the room.