Chapter 12

In the morning it was Remus who woke up Harry, Fred and George.
"Come on you three wake up we will at least have a busy morning today." Remus said, as Fred handed Harry his glasses and the three sat up.
"What's happening this morning?" Harry asked.
"Sirius and I will be helping you figured out your schedule for the rest of the school year." Remus answered, and the answer shocked the three teens.
"What do you mean the rest of the school year......I thought we would be going back to Hogwarts after we were unstuck?" Harry asked.
"I think Sirius should be the one to answer that, now come on get dressed." Remus answered, Harry, Fred and George got up and got dressed then the four walked down to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast.
"Alright, I gave everyone a break yesterday but today we'll be cleaning the house." Molly said, after everyone had finished eating.
"But mum-"
"Don't but mum me, Ronald Weasley, now off to the living room." Molly interrupted Ron with her order.
"Harry, Fred, George follow us." Sirius said, then he and Remus stood up,the three teens stood up and followed them to the drawing room.
"I'm going to guess Remus already told you, we'll be helping you three figure out you're schedule for the rest of the school year?" Sirius asked, as everyone sat down.
"Yes, but I thought we would be going back to Hogwarts after we got unstuck." George answered.
"Well that was the plan but Harry.....you need to learn more than what Hogwarts can give you and teach you darker spells than Hogwarts will allow and that will take more than one month, so Remus was able to convince Mcgonagall to let you three stay for the rest of the year." Sirius answered.
"We also want to help you three learn how to become animagi and that also takes awhile." Remus added.
"Cool." Fred said.
"Thank you Sirius, Remus." Harry said.
"You're welcome, but you three seem a little disappointed at something....did you have something planned for when you got back to Hogwarts?" Sirius asked, the three blushed and looked down at the floor, Sirius and Remus chuckled.
"Sorry boys, now let's get started with your schedules." Remus said, the two then helped with Harry, Fred and George with their schedules and how they would help or teach them by the end of it Sirius would help Harry with most of his school work except for Defense and History which would be taught by Remus and for Fred and George, Remus would teach them everything except for Charms and Potions which would be taught by serious. Since their schedules overlapped each other Sirius and Remus decided that from breakfast till lunch Harry would be taught first then from lunch to dinner Fred and George would be taught. On the weekends Sirius and Remus would teach the three the dark arts as well as becoming an animagus and until the three could use their hands they would use quills that would write for them and they would only be taught the theory behind all their school work until the month was over with.
"I think we've got everything." Sirius said.
"Good now we need to talk to you three." Remus said, looking at Harry, Fred and George.
"What about?" George asked.
"How well are you able to use your wands?" Remus asked.
"It's a little bit difficult for me but George has no problems." Fred answered.
"Why are you asking?" Harry asked.
"We heard what you asked Fred and George last night Harry......we're still checking up on you guys at night." Sirius answered.
"Did mum and dad hear?" George asked.
"No they didn't they were still downstairs." Remus answered.
"Are you going to stop us?" Harry asked.
"We should but we also don't want you completely inexperinced either..........we'll ignore only this and part of the reason is because Molly and Arthur will stop it.....but don't let us catch you either." Sirius answered.
"Ok." Fred said.
"We're going to guess that you've looked through that book." Remus commented, Harry, Fred and George blushed and nodded their heads.
"Alright, we'll leave you alone about it.....right Sirius?" Remus asked, looking at Sirius.
"Yeah we'll leave you alone about it." Sirius said.
"Dinner's ready!"
They heard Molly yell from probably the kitchen.
"Did we really spend the entire in here?" Harry asked.
"It certainly seems like it." Fred answered.
"We better get going then." George said, after that the five left the drawing room and went to the kitchen.
"Where have you guys been?" Ron asked, as Harry, Fred, George, Sirius and Remus sat down at the table.
"In the drawing room Ron." Harry answered.
"What were you doing?" Hermione asked.
"Figureing out our school schedule for while we're here." Harry answered.
"You're not coming back with us?" Ron asked.
"Well Ron it's not like they'll be able to go to all their classes much less acutally do any of the assignments." Hermione answered.
"Thanks Hermione." Harry, Fred and George said.
"Alright, eat before your dinner gets cold." Molly said, everyone began to eat once dinner was over Sirius led Harry, Fred and George to their room and once they were dressed for bed Sirius left the room but Harry thought he heard his godfather snickering but the door was closed before he could really hear Sirius.
"Should we wait a little bit just to make sure nobody else checks in on us for awhile?" Harry asked.
"Sure but until then." George said, then he kissed Harry and at the same time Fred ran his free hand over Harry's chest and slowly made his way down to Harry's pajama pants and pulled them down to his knees then pulled his underwear down, luckily the three were in their bed under the covers so they were able to hide the fact that Harry was pretty much completely naked and Fred was teasing him with light touches.
"We don't have to do much for you to get hard." George whispered, as Fred began to kiss Harry and George began to masturbate.
"Don't let him cum yet Fred....we still need to try out that spell." George said, the three looked at the door and saw that it wasn't open and they heard nobody come in, so they deemed it safe to do what they were about to do, George grabbed his wand from the beside table afterwards Fred reached under their bed for the book.
"Well the book says that nothing will happen if we mess up the spell but if the spell is done right the lube will feel slightly cold but it will warm to a comfortable level and after a few hours the lube will dissapear." Fred said, then he put the book back under the bed.
"We'll have to lay down." George said, the three laid down and George placed the tip of his wand at Harry's entrance.
"This will probably feel a little uncomfortable Harry.....just try to relax." George said, Harry nodded his head then George pushed his wand inside Harry just a little bit.
"That good enough Harry?" George asked, once a couple of inches of his wand was inside Harry.
"Yeah." Harry answered, George nodded his head and recited the spell that the book held.....he knew he got it right the first time when Harry whimpered and moaned.
"Now what?" Harry asked, as George took out his wand, George smirk and began to tease Harry with his wand, he circled the tip of it around Harry's entrance then push a couple of inches of his wand inside Harry and repeated the action at the same time Fred was giving Harry a handjob.
"I want you both." Harry whimpered.
"We want you too Harry." Fred whispered, as George stopped teasing Harry with his wand and put it back on the beside table.
"Why did you stop?" Harry asked.
"Because I want to watch you cum." George answered, as he began to masturbate......Fred started to move his hand faster and not long after Harry came and as Fred began to masturbate George came......a couple minutes later Fred came, and George grabbed his wand again and cast a cleaning charm and Fred and George helped Harry put his underwear and pajama pants back on, after the three boys were cleaned up and dressed they fell asleep.