Chapter 29

When Harry woke up it was still dark out so he wondered what woke him up, it took him a second before he realized that he had an erection, Harry sighed and tried to think of things that would make the erection go away but nothing worked, Harry sighed again.

 "Fred, George." Harry whispered, no reaction from either one of them.

 "Fred, George." Harry whispered louder, then he gently kicked them.

 "What's wrong Harry?" George grumbled.

 "Why did you wake us up?" Fred asked.

 "I need your help with something." Harry answered.

Fred and George opened their eyes and looked at Harry curiously.

 "What do you need help with?" George asked.

Harry blushed and glanced down, Fred and George followed his gaze and saw the tent in the covers.

 "Seems like you do need our help." Fred said.

Harry blushed and nodded his head, Fred grabbed his wand and whispered Lumos, illuminating the room with a little light, while George put Harry's glasses on Harry, then pulled back the covers.

 "So Harry, which one of us do you want to help you?" Fred asked as he put his wand down.

 "I don't know." Harry answered.

 "Do you want to help him Fred, you didn't get the chance to last time?" George asked.

 "I'd love to." Fred answered.

Fred moved his hand down to Harry's pajama pants and moved them and Harry's underwear down just enough so Harry's cock was free from the restraints of the articles of clothing. Fred immediately began to jerk Harry off, while George watched and masturbated.

 "I want you, daddy." Harry whispered.

Fred and George smiled at Harry and they kissed him then Fred began to jerk Harry off faster, making the younger male whimper and buck his hips.

 "We want you too baby boy." George said.

 "Cum for us baby." Fred whispered.

A couple of seconds later Harry came and not long after George came as well, then Fred took his cock out from under his underwear and pajama pants and began to masturbate, he grinned as Harry watched.

 "Do you like watching your daddy masturbate?" George whispered.

Harry nodded his head.

 "Do you want him to go faster?" George whispered.

Harry nodded his head again.

 "Then ask him." George whispered.

 "Daddy, will you go faster?" Harry whispered.

Fred's grin grew and he began to move faster at the same time Harry paid close attention to his movements while George got Harry to lick the cum from his hand, after Fred came he got Harry to lick the cum from his hand.

 "Alright baby boy, you've had your fun now let's go back to sleep." George said.

 "Okay." Harry replied.

George took off Harry's glasses and sat them on the nightstand, while Fred whispered Nox then a cleaning charm and pulled back up their underwear and pajama pants, it wasn't long before Fred and George felt Harry's breathing evening out meaning he was asleep.

 "I really am enjoying this." Fred whispered.

 "I am too, but  are we taking things too far?" George asked.

 "No, remember we set up those boundaries and we haven't even gotten close to the line, and Harry can tell us if he's getting uncomfortable with something." Fred answered.

 "I just don't want him thinking that we think less of him or think he's weak for this." George whispered.

 "I don't think that........I'm comfortable with this." Harry mumbled.

 "Did we wake you?" Fred asked.

 "Yes, now please go back to sleep daddy." Harry answered.

 "Alright baby boy." George whispered.

The three teens fell back to sleep and the next time they woke up, it was to the sound of their bedroom door opening, they sat up as Sirius walked into the room.

 "It's time to get up." Sirius said.

Harry, Fred, and George got out of bed and once Sirius left the room they redressed and left the bedroom.

 "We're going to be eating breakfast in the drawing-room........to give all of us a little break from Arthur and Molly." Sirius said.

Sirius led Harry, Fred, and George to the drawing-room and there the three teens, Sirius, and Remus began to eat their breakfast, after they finished eating they set their plates aside for Kreacher to get later.

 "Harry, Fred, George today's schedule is going to be a little different today." Remus said.

 "How?" Harry asked.

 "A lot is going to happen at the end of next week, there will be the full moon, the first part of your animagus training will be complete.......which means we'll have to be outside during the full moon to get an ingredient for the second part of your animagus training, and you'll be unstuck then too, we're going to get you ready for that today." Sirius answered.

 "As for the full moon.........you know to be careful and Padfoot will be with you just in case but hopefully you won't run into any werewolves including me, but you're only getting that ingredient which shouldn't take too long since Sirius knows what it looks like." Remus said.

 "As for the antidote for your predicament, you're going to be given that the night before the full moon so we're going to call it a very early birthday present for you Fred, George.......we're going to be teaching you a locking charm that no light spell can get through." Sirius said.

 "Why are you going to teach us this?" George asked.

 "You know why besides you need to have a clear mind when learning how to become an animagus, and you can't have a clear mind if you're thinking about how many positions you can do in one night." Remus answered.

 "That was specific." Sirius commented.

 "That was one of the stray thoughts on their assignments." Remus said. 

 "Fred, George, we want you to send a letter to Charlie and tell him about the situation here with your parents if you want you can send a letter to the rest of your older brothers......Ron and Ginny will figure things out during spring break here." Sirius said.

 "Okay." Fred and George replied.

 "Let's get started." Remus said.

For the rest of the day, Sirius and Remus taught Harry, Fred, and George that locking charm and the counter charm for it, after they had figured the spells out Fred and George worked on their letters. They sent one to Charlie and Bill, they didn't send one to Percy because they weren't entirely sure how he would react or if he would even respond to the letter. They didn't send one to Ron and Ginny because they would both find everything out once they got to Grimmauld during spring break. Once it was dinnertime the group ate in the kitchen with Molly and Arthur but it was awkward so Harry, Fred, and George ate quickly then Remus led them up to their room where they quickly got ready for bed and fell asleep.