Chapter 40

In the morning the three teens were woken up by a knock on their door, George was the one to open the door when he opened it a concerned Sirius and Remus walked into the room.

 "What's wrong Sirius, Remus?" Harry asked once he had his glasses on.

 "Are you alright, is something wrong?" Sirius asked.

 "Nothing's wrong, why?" Harry asked.

 "We told you, you worried almost everyone last night." Fred said.

 "Oh.....um well I was embarrassed yesterday." Harry said.

 "What about?" Remus asked.

 "It's the punishment Fred decided to use for what Harry did to his shoulder." George answered.

 "What's the punishment?" Sirius asked suspiciously.

 "We promise it's not hurting him, if it is Harry you need to tell us......anyway the punishment is going to last the rest of the week." Fred answered.

 "It isn't hurting you is it Harry?" Remus asked.

 "No, it isn't." Harry answered.

 "Are they forcing you to do this?" Sirius asked.

 "No, they're not forcing me." Harry answered.

 "Don't you trust us?" George asked.

 "We do, we just want to make sure Harry is comfortable with anything you do and if there isn't and he comes to us about it, we're having a long talk with the both of you." Remus answered.

 "Alright." Fred said.

 "We're not going to ask for specifics mostly because I don't want to know but I know you're friends are going to ask about the limp and what caused it......anyway don't give away too much information." Sirius said.

 "Wasn't planning on it." Harry replied.

 "Good, we'll see you in a little bit." Remus said.

When Sirius and Remus left and had closed the door behind them Fred and George cuddled Harry.

 "Now are you sure everything is okay?" Fred asked.

 "Yes, I'm sure." Harry answered.

 "Good." George said.

 "Well baby boy, are you ready for your punishment?" Fred asked.

Harry nodded his head and laid back down then he lifted his hips so either Fred or George would have an easier time putting the anal beads in. After Fred cast the lubrication spell inside Harry, he got the anal beads and slowly pushed the beads inside Harry.

 "There all done." Fred said.

Harry sat up but as he did so he moaned.

 "What's wrong baby?" George asked.

 "Nothing's wrong, the thing just hit my prostate........it felt really good." Harry answered.

 "Lay back down, I'll angle the beads so they're not brushing up against it." Fred said.

Harry laid back down and Fred moved the beads a little bit, Harry sat back up and this time he didn't moan.

 "Remember to tell us when you think the lube is gone." George said.

 "Okay." Harry replied.

The three boys got out of bed and got dressed then they headed downstairs for breakfast, when they reached the kitchen Bill, Charlie, Ron, and Hermione looked at Harry worriedly.