Chapter 13

A/N: I'll still be writing fanfics and I'll be continuing this one but at least four of my current fanfics I'll try to create an original story from them.

The next morning Harry, Fred and George woke up on their own and after a couple of minutes Sirius, Remus or Arthur showed up at their door.
"Tempus." George said, casting the spell....it was 10:00 am, the three of them should have been woken up by now, the three got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen but nobody was there then they tried the living room, this time everyone was in there.
"We were about to wake you three up." Arthur said, once he saw Harry, Fred and George walk into the living room.
"Why weren't we woken up earlier?" Fred asked.
"We tried but you three wouldn't wake up." Sirius answered.
"Did you three have trouble sleeping?" Hermione asked, Harry, Fred and George blushed while Sirius and Remus laughed while trying to hide it behind a cough.
"No Hermione, we didn't have trouble sleeping." Harry answered.
"Guess we were just tired." George added.
"And since you three slept through breakfast, you'll just have to wait until lunch before you can eat." Molly said.
"Alright." Fred replied, after that the three boys sat down then for awhile they watched Ron and Hermione play wizards chess. When it was time for lunch they almost ran to the kitchen.
"Well you three have certainly worked up an appetite." Remus said, as everyone began eating but Harry, Fred and George were eating faster than even Ron and that was saying something.
"We missed breakfast." George said.
"Is that all?" Sirius asked, Harry, Fred and George glanced over at Molly.
"Yes." Harry answered, then the three went back to eating while Sirius and Remus snickered.
"What is so funny?" Ron asked.
"Don't worry about it." George said, as Harry, Fred and George finished eating.
"Yes don't worry about it, now Harry, Fred, George follow us to the drawing room." Remus said, as he and Sirius stood up Harry, Fred and George stood up and followed them to the drawing room.
"What's wrong Remus?" Harry asked.
"Nothing is wrong but Sirius and I thought we better give you these." Remus answered, then he held out his hand showing them three mandrake leaves.
"Why do you have mandrake leaves?" Fred asked.
"Well the first part in becoming an animagus is to keep a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month, you can't take it out at all during the month and if you do or if you accidently eat it, you have to start over." Sirius answered.
"We decided to give you a little bit of a head start in the animagi training, now go on put them in your mouths." Remus said, Harry, Fred and George picked up a leaf and put it in their mouths.
"This taste gross." George commented.
"Yes, well it is a leaf." Sirius said.
"Now let's go back to the living room." Remus said, the five left the drawing room and walked to the living room where once again Ron and Hermione was playing wizards chess and Arthur and Molly were watching them, Harry, Fred and George sat down while Sirius and Remus walked over to Molly and Arthur, after a couple of minutes cuddled up against Fred which made George move closer to Harry which pretty much left no space in between the three.
"Are you tired Harry?" George asked, when Harry's eyes started to close, Harry lazily nodded his head and not long after he was asleep. Fred and George got as comfortable as the could while making sure Harry was comfortable and they didn't wake him up, though not long after they got comfortable they also fell asleep.
"Hey, how about you two go upstairs for awhile." Sirius said, him, Molly, Arthur and Remus had seen the entire thing and was surprised that instead of Harry, Fred and George making out like they thought they would do, the boys ended up falling asleep, Hermione and Ron nodded their heads and left the room quietly.
"Well I wasn't expecting them to fall asleep, they had gotten enough of it....when I checked on them last night they were asleep." Arthur said.
"What if they were faking being asleep?" Molly asked.
"What do you mean?" Arthur asked.
"Well we all have to go to bed at some point-"
"I'm going to stop you right there Molly, I know what you're thinking but we can't stop them from doing everything." Sirius interrupted Molly.
"So we let them do what they want?" Molly asked.
"No but I've also realized that letting them experiment a little isn't going to kill us....... and they did behave the other day when I left them alone for a few hours." Sirius answered.
"They behaved the one time, what happens if we let that happen more often we'll just be giving them the chance to do something they're not supposed to." Molly said.
"I'm not saying let them have sex......but they need something." Sirius replied.
"Wait did you catch them doing something last night?" Arthur asked.
"No, but yesterday when Remus and I told them that they would be spending the rest of the year here and they looked so disappointed, then when we asked them if they had something planned they blushed....so they probably thought that once they got back to Hogwarts they would be able to do what they  want without getting in trouble with us." Sirius answered.
"Sirius is just saying we should ease up on them a little bit.....maybe let them have an hour or two of being alone without us checking on them, and stop checking on them at night.......we also thought about what could happen after Fred and George graduate." Remus said.
"What do you mean?" Arthur asked.
"After Fred and George graduate they'll probably want to move out and since Harry will be in Hogwarts over half the year Fred and George will move to Hogmeade and we won't be able to stop them if that happens." Remus answered.
"They have a point Molly." Arthur said, it was quiet for a long time before Molly sighed.
"Fine, they'll get an hour alone and we won't check up on them at night but that's it." Molly said.
"Now I think we should wake them up." Remus said, as they watched the still sleeping teens, Sirius walked over them and gently shook George's shoulder. George sat up and looked around before realizing that Sirius had woken him up.
"What's going on?" George asked.
"You three fell asleep, now can you wake up Harry and Fred?" Sirius asked, George nodded his head and gently shook Harry's shoulder then did the same thing to Fred.
"Where are we?" Harry asked, he was trying to figure out where he had fallen asleep.
"The living room pup, you as well as Fred and George fell asleep." Sirius answered.
"Sorry." Fred apologized.
"It's alright, but what made you so tired?" Arthur asked.
"Probably from what we did la.-" Harry cut off the last of his sentence and he, Fred and George looked at the four adults terrified because it was clear that what Harry was going to say was going to get them in trouble. Sirius, Remus, Molly and Arthur looked at the three teenagers shocked at the look of terror in their eyes, yes they wanted to stop them from having sex but they didn't want them to be scared if they did something and accidently said that they did something.
"Hey, you're supposed to look embarassed not terrified." Sirius said, as he walked over to them when he was in front of Harry, he got on his knees and placed one of his hands on one of Harry's knees.
"But we're gonna get in trouble if we say anything." Harry whispered, Sirius didn't say anything he knew Harry had more to say.
"We were only curious.....just wanted to know what that would feel like." Harry continued, this time his voice was even lower to even the point Sirius wasn't even sure Remus heard Harry.
"Hey, last night Remus and I said that was ok.....and if you three need to talk about something, I'm here and I promise you won't get in trouble. I know Remus will agree with me and while we might have to talk some sense into Arthur and Molly, I'm sure they'll agree." Sirius whispered, Harry, Fred and George nodded their head.
"Alright, well go and see if Ron won't play wizards chess with you, you guys need something to do and if you fall back to sleep you won't ever fall asleep tonight." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads and left the room.

A/N: Alright there is going to have to be a part 2 of this I'm tired, and if this chapter seems a little bit sad it's because I wrote this while tired.