Chapter 26

Harry, Fred, and George were woken up by someone shaking their shoulders, they opened their eyes and saw Sirius.

 "We like how we were woken up yesterday." George commented.

 "I bet you did, come on get up I need to talk you three." Sirius said.

 "What's wrong Sirius?" Harry asked.

 "Molly and Arthur are not in the happiest of moods this morning, Remus and I don't know what's wrong, so we're suggesting to leave them alone also there's going to be an order meeting tomorrow after lunch." Sirius answered.

 "Will we be there?" Fred asked.

 "Yeah so for today, Remus and I will be teaching you the dark arts so tomorrow you can work on your school assignments while the order is having its meeting." Sirius answered.

 "Okay." George said.

 "Alright, now go on and get dressed." Sirius said.

Sirius left the room so Harry, Fred, and George could get ready for the day, once they were dressed Sirius led them down to the kitchen. When Harry, Fred, and George were in the kitchen they noticed that Molly and Arthur wouldn't look at them so the three teens ignored them and just ate breakfast.

 "Are you three done eating?" Remus asked.

Harry, Fred, and George nodded their heads and stood up then Remus and Sirius led them to the library, there Sirius grabbed a couple of books and put them down on the table where Remus, Harry, Fred, and George were sitting.

 "These books have some more dangerous spells than the last ones, but like the last books you won't learn how to use the spells until after you learn the theory behind the spells and you can actually use your hands." Sirius said.

After that Sirius and Remus began teaching Harry, Fred, and George the spells from the books and gave them better definitions of the spells and what they do, than what the book was describing them. When it was time for lunch the five ate their food quickly since it seemed like Molly was still in a bad mood when it was time for dinner Molly was still upset and it seemed like Arthur still was as well.

 "Harry, Fred, George, Molly, and I need to talk to you." Arthur said.

It was after dinner and everyone was in the living room, Harry, Fred, and George were working on the rest of their school assignments they didn't get done yesterday. While Sirius and Remus worked on tomorrow's assignments, Arthur and had been having a silent conversation for the past ten minutes, while occasionally glancing at the three teens.

 "What do you need to talk to us about? George asked.

 "We're worried about you." Arthur answered.

 "But we're fine." Fred said.

 "I meant your relationship." Arthur replied.

 "Our relationship is fine too." Harry said.

 "Are you sure because we heard your conversation last night-"

 "Why were you two listening in on that?" Fred interrupted his father.

The three were blushing furiously, the reaction confused Sirius and Remus until they remembered all that happened yesterday.

 "Did you two talk to Harry about it?" Remus asked.

 "Yeah." George answered.

 "Arthur, Molly why were you listening to that conversation?" Remus asked.

 "We were going to check to see if they were doing anything they weren't supposed to but we heard them talking so we listened." Molly answered.

 "You should've stopped listening, that was and still is none of your business." Fred said.

 "It's becoming very creepy with how interested you are in mine, Fred, and George's love life." Harry said.

 "Pup, did you talk about that one thing you were worried about trying out?" Sirius asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "And I'm going to guess you've finally decided you would like to try it?" Sirius asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "Arthur, Molly don't you dare criticize them those boys will like what they'll like, we have no say over it." Sirius said, looking at Molly and Arthur.

 "But doesn't it worry you that Harry wants to call Fred and George daddy?" Arthur asked.

 "No, Remus and I might be Harry's father's but it's none of our business if Harry calls them daddy. Fred and George's relationship with Harry is completely different than Remus and my relationship with Harry." Sirius answered.

 "And the bondage?" Molly asked.

 "Unless Harry says they're taking it too far and it's scaring him, we're going to stay out of it." Remus answered.

 "Can we stop talking about this, it's embarrassing?" Fred asked.

Harry and George nodded their heads in agreement.

 "You should be." Arthur said.

 "Why, it's not like we're hurting anyone?" Harry asked.

 "You know, I think they're embarrassed and shaming us so we'll stop and nobody will find out about it." George said.

 "Of course we didn't really plan on it leaving the bedroom.........but that can be rearranged." Fred added.

 "So mum, dad are you shaming us?" George asked.

Instead of answering the question Molly and Arthur left the living room, their faces red.

 "I guess they are." Fred said.

 "Padfoot, Moony do you really think of me as a son?" Harry asked, looking at Sirius and Remus.

 "Forgot I let that slip.......yes pup we do." Sirius answered.

 "Are you alright with that cub?" Remus asked.

 "Yes, I like that you're my dad's." Harry answered.

Sirius and Remus walked over to the three teens and ruffled Harry's hair since they couldn't really hug him at that moment.

 "Sirius, Remus how long will the order meeting last?" George asked.

 "About an hour." Remus answered.

 "Can you handle being uncomfortable for an hour?" Fred asked.

 "What are you two getting at here?" Sirius asked.

 "Well if Harry is willing, we want to embarrass mum and dad at the order meeting tomorrow, get back at them for trying to kink shame us." George answered.

 "We can handle it but even after the meeting it won't be any of our business unless one of you says otherwise." Remus said.

 "Talk to Harry first, that being said it's going to be a long day tomorrow so it's time for bed." Sirius said.

Sirius and Remus led Harry, Fred, and George up to their room then left the three teens alone.

 "I'm going to guess you two were talking about the daddy kink?" Harry asked.

 "Yeah, we thought that we would read some of that book tonight and figure out how far you're willing to go in front of the order and Sirius and Remus..........we won't make you call us daddy in front of them if you don't want to." Fred answered.

 "Are you willing to go through with it Harry?" George asked.

 "Yeah, but please stop when I say stop." Harry answered.

 "We promise." Fred and George said.

Harry, Fred, and George got ready for bed then got the book about daddy kinks from under the bed and began to read some of it. Afterward, they figured out what they were willing to do in front of the order and in front of Sirius and Remus despite what they said, then they went to sleep.

A/N: At first I didn't think I should put that argument in the chapter but I wanted it to fit well with how I wanted Sirius or Remus to admit they thought Harry as their son, and officially announce there will be Molly and Arthur bashing though it was completely unintentional.