Chapter 37

In the morning, after Harry, Fred, and George woke up Fred had to place that soreness removal spell on Harry before they went to take a shower. After they took their shower they went back to their room to get their miniature dragons, then they walked down to the kitchen and everyone else was already there.

 "Good morning." Bill said once he saw the three teens.

 "Good morning." Harry, Fred, and George replied.

Harry, Fred, and George walked over to the table and sat down, then began to eat breakfast.

 "Hungry?" Sirius asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "Fred, George did you like the other presents I got you?" Charlie asked, smirking.

 "Yes........though we didn't get to try out everything." George answered.

 "Take your time." Charlie said.

 "Planned on it." Fred replied.

 "What are you talking about?" Molly asked.

 "Yeah, what did he get you two?" Arthur asked.

 "Don't worry about it, it's just that there was more than one thing in the box." Charlie answered.

 "I think we should worry more about tomorrow than what Charlie got Fred and George for their birthday." Remus said.

 "Ron, Hermione, and Ginny will be back tomorrow." Bill added.

 "I don't want to talk about it now." Molly said.

Instead of arguing with her, everyone finished eating their breakfast and went to the living room.

 "Harry, Fred, George what are you doing?" Remus asked.

The three teens were sitting at a table with a couple of quills and parchments, but since they were further away from everyone else nobody could see what they were doing.

 "We're creating a new prank, it'll be the featured item when we open our joke shop." George answered.

 "Do you guys know where you want the shop to be?" Charlie asked.

 "We're thinking about starting in Diagon Alley..........and once we have enough money we'll buy Zonko's and place a store in Hogsmeade." Fred answered.

 "Sounds like you two have a plan." Remus answered.

 "We've got a lot of it figured out........not everything though." George said.

 "There aren't any available buildings in Diagon for you to own a store there." Arthur said.

 "There is........Fred and George sent a letter to Gringotts and asked if there were any available buildings when we got a letter back the goblins said there was and asked if they were curious about buying it.........they bought it." Harry replied.

 "With what money?" Molly asked.

 "I gave them the money I won from the Tri-Wizard Tournament, I don't need it, and giving it to them was and still is a good idea." Harry answered.

 "Well, you're still getting some of the profit we make from the store." Fred said.

 "I hope it works out." Sirius said.

 "It has so far." George replied.

The conversation ended there and Harry, Fred, and George went back to working on their new prank, though after about another hour they stopped and sighed in frustration.

 "Everything alright?" Bill asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "This prank is going to be a little difficult to make." Fred added.

 "You'll figure something out." Remus said.

 "Yeah.......Harry do you want to take a little break?" George asked.

 "Sure." Harry answered.

 "Have you three finally decided to listen to us?" Arthur asked.

 "No, we haven't.......just because Harry isn't calling us daddy, and we're not teasing him now won't mean we won't do it later." Fred answered.

 "And you still planning to continue this foolishness tomorrow?" Molly asked.

 "Yes we are, and it's not foolish." Harry answered.

 "Yes it is, not only that but it's wrong." Arthur said.

 "Mum, dad stop it......Charlie and I are going to talk to you later." Bill said.

 "Come on, let's go to the drawing-room." Charlie said.

Charlie, Bill, Sirius, and Remus led an upset Harry, Fred, and George to the drawing-room, when they got there Remus hugged Harry while Sirius ruffled his hair, while Fred and George were comforted by their brothers.

 "Hey don't listen to them, there's nothing wrong about what you like." Bill said.

 "We know and we've stopped caring about what they think but it still hurts." George replied.

 "Cub, are you alright?" Remus asked.

 "Yeah, I've stopped caring but you know I was insecure about this for a little bit." Harry answered.

 "Are you still insecure about it pup?" Sirius asked.

 "No, I'm not." Harry answered.

 "That's good." Fred said.

 "We'll stay in here until dinner if you want." Sirius said.

 "Yeah." Harry, Fred, and George replied.

The group stayed in the drawing-room until dinner, when they got to the kitchen Molly and Arthur wouldn't talk to them. After dinner, Harry, Fred, and George went to their bedroom while Sirius and Remus went to the living room, while Charlie, Bill, Molly, and Arthur stayed in the kitchen.

 "Bill, Charlie what did you want to talk about?" Molly asked.

 "You're going to lose Harry, Fred, and George if you keep acting like you did this morning." Charlie answered.

 "Why are you so against their relationship?" Bill asked.

 "We just don't understand why Fred and George want to date the same person not only that but they don't mind that their boyfriend calls them daddy." Arthur answered.

 "There is nothing wrong for them to be in a polyglamorous relationship and it's none of your business if Harry calls Fred and George daddy." Charlie said.

 "It is our business it'll affect your father's job if someone finds out about this." Molly replied.

 "Nobody's going to find out unless you decide to talk about it at work or anywhere else." Bill said.

 "It's not just that, it's gross." Arthur replied.

 "So you think your son's and Harry are gross?" Charlie asked.

 "Right now, yes." Molly answered.

 "Alright, in that case once the spring holidays are over and Charlie and I are back in Romania and Eygpt don't contact us until you're not so close-minded. Also, Fred and George plan on not going back to the burrow once they graduate and the only reason why they'll be here is because Harry will be here." Bill said.

Before Molly and Arthur could say anything Charlie and Bill left the kitchen and went up to their rooms.