Chapter 25

In the morning Harry was the first to wake up and since he was the first one awake he decided to just let Fred and George sleep instead of trying to wake them up. A few minutes went by and Harry was starting to get bored so he decided to wake Fred and George up but in a fun way. Harry turned his head to look at George then began to place quick kisses where ever he could reach, when that didn't work Harry upped his plan a notch. So now he decided to place small hickey's on the places he had kissed, he guessed it worked since George groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

 "What are you doing Harry?" George asked.

 "I was getting bored waiting for you two to wake up yourselves, so I decided to wake you two up." Harry answered.

 "I guess that's one way to wake us up." George said.

George kissed Harry, the kiss lasted for a minute before George pulled away and placed a quick kiss on Harry's neck.

 "Go ahead and wake up Fred." George said.

Harry nodded and began to do the same thing he did to George to Fred, but when Fred woke up instead of saying anything he kissed Harry until neither of them could breathe.

 "Now when did you wake up?" Fred asked.

 "A few minutes ago." Harry answered.

 "Why did you wake us up?" Fred asked.

 "I was bored." Harry answered.

 "Are you bored now?" Fred asked.

Harry shook his head no, Fred and George smirked before they started to kiss Harry's neck, Harry gasped since this would be the first time Fred and George kissed his neck at the same time. Since Harry couldn't do anything he only closed his eyes and enjoyed what Fred and George were doing, whenever Fred or George made him moan they would repeat the action just to make him moan louder. None of them realized how loud Harry's moans were until the door to their room banged open, and a not too happy Arthur Weasley walked into the room.

 "What are you three doing ?" Arthur asked.

 "Having some fun." Fred answered.

 "Arthur, what are you doing?"

Sirius and Remus were now standing in the doorway, they glanced over at Harry, Fred, and George who was now sitting up, they saw that Fred and George had some hickey's on them and Harry's neck looked a little red.

 "You two didn't hear those moans?" Arthur asked.

 "We did." Sirius answered.

 "And you didn't think to stop them?" Arthur asked.

 "No." Remus answered.

While the three argued Harry, Fred and George continued what they had been doing before they got interrupted except Fred decided to kiss Harry so Harry's moans would be muffled. When they heard a loud fake cough they ignored it, when the kiss ended Fred started to place kisses along Harry's jaw then down to his neck. George moved his free hand down to Harry's underwear but before he slipped his hand inside, he opened his eyes to see if Sirius, Remus, and Arthur were still there, they were.

 "If you don't want to watch then leave." George said.

Sirius and Remus left but they dragged Arthur with them then they closed the door.

 "Please, George." Harry begged

George smirked and slipped his hand inside Harry's underwear, he grabbed Harry's cock and started to jerk him off, a few minutes later Harry came but he almost got hard again when he watched George lick off his cum from his hand.