Chapter 38

In the morning Harry woke up before Fred and George, and to wake them up Harry decided to wake them up by sucking and nipping their necks.

 "Daddy, wake up." Harry said.

 "Baby boy let us sleep." George groaned.

 "But you've got to wake up." Harry said.

 "Really, why?" Fred asked.

 "Well since it is your birthday I thought we could have morning sex." Harry answered.

 "Hmm, is that so?" George asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "Do you think you can prepare yourself, baby?" Fred asked.

 "I don't know how to use that spell." Harry answered.

 "We know, that's not what we're talking about." George said.

 "Oh, yeah I can do that." Harry replied.

While Fred put the privacy spells back on the room, George placed the lubricant charm on Harry.

 "Give us a show baby boy." Fred said.

Harry crawled over to the edge of the bed and turned around so he was facing Fred and George, then he sat up and slipped his finger inside him, as Harry prepared himself Fred and George masturbated.

 "Daddy, I want you." Harry moaned.

Harry had three fingers inside of him and once he had gotten comfortable with them, he started to finger fuck himself.

 "Alright, come here baby boy." George said.

Harry stopped his actions then he crawled back over to Fred and George.

 "Do you want to ride us?" Fred asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "You're going to be riding me first." Fred said.

Fred laid down as Harry got on top of him, Harry lined himself up with the head of Fred's cock then lowered himself. Once Fred was fully sheathed inside Harry, Harry waited a couple of seconds before moving, when Fred began to move his hips Harry moaned as Fred kept hitting his prostate.

 "Daddy, I'm going to cum." Harry said.

 "Then be a good boy and cum." George replied.

Almost instantly Harry came and a couple of hard thrusts later Fred came.

 "Come here, baby." George said.

Harry got off of Fred and lazily crawled over to George and got on top of him, Harry lined himself up with the head of George's cock then lowered himself until George was fully sheathed inside him. Since Harry was tired, George let Harry stay still while he moved his hips. 

 "Baby boy, cum for me, I know you want to." George said.

Harry whimpered as George began to move his hips faster, after another minute Harry came as well as George, before Harry could get off George, George flipped them over so Harry was laying on his back.

 "We're not done with you yet." Fred said.

Before Harry could say anything Fred began to give him a handjob while leaving hickey's along his neck, at the same time he could feel George hardening again inside him when George began to move Fred looked at him and smirked.

 "Liked the show?" Fred asked.

 "Yes."  George answered.

Fred chuckled before beginning a makeout session with Harry when Harry began to claw at the bedsheets and whimper, George took that as a sign to go faster, a couple of minutes later Harry came and a couple of thrusts later George came.