Chapter 42

Harry was woken up by two people kissing and biting his neck, Harry opened his eyes and saw that it was Fred and George......not like it could be anyone else since nobody could get into their room. When Fred and George noticed that he was awake they just winked at him and continued what they were doing, at least until he moaned.

 "Sorry baby boy, but you can't get aroused right now." George said.

 "But daddy." Harry replied.

 "No, we only wanted to wake you up." Fred said.

 "Well, now I'm awake and frustrated." Harry replied.

Fred and George chuckled when Harry pouted, it only made them laugh when Harry let out a tiny growl.

 "We'll make it up to you baby boy." George said.

 "Alright......how do you think today will go?" Harry asked.

 "Honestly with everything that's been going on we have no clue." Fred answered.

 "Do you guys want to make a bet?" Harry asked.

Fred and George grinned at each other then looked back down at Harry with a smirk that practically screamed trouble and made Harry second guess himself for a second.

 "Sure." George answered.

 "If nothing happens when Ron and Hermione tell your mum that they're dating, then my punishment ends today." Harry said.

 "Alright, but if something does happen, then after lunch we're going to come back up here and have sex but there won't be any privacy charms and the bedroom door will be open." Fred replied.

When Harry began to blush Fred and George's smirk grew, their expressions quickly went to surprise when they saw Harry's cock twitch, which made Harry blush harder and turned his head so he wasn't looking at Fred and George.

 "Actually, let's make him wear the beads for another week." George said.

 "Yeah, we'll go with that." Fred agreed.

 "Now that we have that settled........Harry look at us." George said.

Harry very reluctantly looked at Fred and George but even then he had trouble looking them in the eye even though there wasn't even a hint of disgust written on their faces only worry.

 "It's okay if you like that idea........George and I like the idea too." Fred whispered.

 "Really?" Harry asked.

Fred and George nodded their heads and began to cuddle Harry until Harry felt better afterward they began to get dressed.

 "Baby boy, you won't have to wear the beads until after breakfast if our side of the bet wins." George said.

 "Okay, daddy." Harry replied.

 "Do you want to have sex with the door open and no privacy spells after lunch, it's alright if you don't?" Fred asked.

 "I want to." Harry answered.

 "Okay, well let's go down to the kitchen." George said.

Harry and Fred nodded their heads in agreement and left their room, when the three got to the kitchen they saw that everyone else was there. They also noticed that Ron and Hermione were understandably nervous but it didn't help Harry, Fred, and George with their nerves.

 "Harry, Fred, George are you going to stand there all day or are you going to sit down?" Remus asked.

Harry, Fred, and George hurried over to the table and sat down and began to eat, after a few minutes of everyone eating in awkward silence, Bill elbowed Ron in the side.