Chapter 13 part 2

"That is not the reaction I want them having if they so much as mention sex." Sirius said, as he turned around and looked at Remus, Arthur and Molly.
"Well, what do you want Sirius?" Molly asked.
"I want them to be able to talk to us, ask us questions if there's something they need or want to know or just curious about, I don't want them thinking that we'll burn them alive just because we caught them doing something we think they're not ready for." Sirius answered.
"I don't want them thinking that if they come to us and say that they're curious about something that we'll won't tell them what they want to know and put more rules on them." Sirius added, he was thinking about what Harry had said......it wasn't the fact that they had used the spell that had him upset......it was the fact the only reason they knew of the spell and were curious about it is because they learned it from a book. They hadn't come to any of them and asked if there was a spell they would need to help ease whatever pain they could possibly feel, one of the reasons he got that book was so if he or anyone else didn't have an answer for them they could probably find it there.
"They can talk to us." Arthur said.
"And so far everytime they've talked about it or we caught them doing something they have gotten in trouble for it,  so how can they talk to us if they're too afraid to talk?" Sirius asked.
"I guess now the only thing we can do is try to let them know that they'll be able to talk to us and they won't get in trouble." Remus said.
"Maybe you should be the one to talk to them Sirius.....while I hate it that my own son's as well as Harry are too afraid to even consider talking to either me or Arthur about this....but they seem more comfortable with you." Molly suggested.
"I don't know if they'll even talk to me, but I'll see if they're willing to talk to me tomorrom, today I think they're too stressed out to really talk about anything unless they want to talk to me today, but I am going to go check on them." Sirius said, then he walked upstairs to Ron's room when he opened the door he only saw Ron and Hermione and they were playing wizards chess, though when he walked in they stopped playing.
"Where are Harry, Fred and George?" Sirius asked.
"They said something about going to their room and said not to stop them." Ron answered.
"Alright, if you want to you two can go back downstairs." Sirius said, he closed the door and walked over to Harry, Fred and George's room, he opened the door and saw them sitting on their bed with a book in front of them, when he closed the door behind him, the three boys finally noticed him.
"Hey, you're not in trouble." Sirius said, when he saw the panicked look in their eyes then when he said that they weren't in trouble they calmed down. Sirius walked over to the bed and sat down, he looked down at the book they had been looking at it was Sex Positions for Threesomes and Spells for Pleasure and the book was opened to a page for one of the positions a threesome could have, Sirius closed the book before any of them got anymore embarassed.
"You've got questions?" Sirius asked, it sounded more like a statement as he tapped the book.
"Yeah, but we'll get in trouble." Harry answered, while Fred and George nodded their heads.
"Harry, Fred, George it's okay to ask questions you're not going to get in trouble for them." Sirius said.
"Really any questions we ask won't get us into trouble?" Fred asked.
"I promise they won't." Sirius answered, it really did hurt that they had to question him so much just so they could ask questions that they already should have known they could ask him or even Remus, Arthur and Molly.
"Then will it hurt, what will they need to do to make it feel good for all of us?" Harry whispered.
"And last night when I did the lubrication spell, I teased and well I used it like I would have if I was able to put my fingers inside Harry, but was that safe to do?" George asked, Sirius tried his best not to look shocked he wasn't expecting to hear two of those questions for awhile and one of them not at all but luckily he was able to answer all of them.
"Harry it's going to hurt a little at first but the pain does go away, as far as what Fred and George will need to do to make you as well as them feel good. The first thing is to take it slow for the first time and even the next few after that, know what you like and figure out what Harry likes and come to an agreement on somethings and after you've learned that and you want to try some new things...well you've got a foundation to work with. As far as the wand thing goes I wouldn't do that again just in case you acccidently cast a spell or the wand breaks........you don't want to have to explain to anyone why half your wand is inside Harry, but if there is a spell that is needed for that practicular region then use it but other than that I wouldn't recommend it." Sirius answered all of the questions though Harry, Fred and George were blushing and he knew from how hot his face was, that he was blushing too.
"Is there anymore questions you have for me?" Sirius asked.
"Are you going to place more rules on us?" Fred asked.
"No." Sirius answered, after he thought about it for a second, the questions except for the last one where questions that could be asked at anytime whether the couple was ready for sex or not or even if someone was single and just really curious, and the third one well that one was more for precaution than anything else.
"Will we have to go back downstairs?" Harry asked.
"No, I'll come get you for dinner in a couple of hours." Sirius answered, again he had to think about it for a second but ultimately he decided it wouldn't be good if he showed them any form of mistrust after them trusting him with those questions and not getting in trouble for it. So he left the room and went to find Remus, Molly and Arthur after a few minutes he found them in the kitchen.
"There you are Sirius, where are Harry, Fred and George?" Arthur asked.
"Well I found them in their room reading, but I'm going to let them stay up there until dinner." Sirius answered.
"Why until dinner that's an hour longer than what we agreed upon earlier?" Molly asked.
"Because right now it's a trust thing." Sirius answered, despite how vague it was.
"What do you mean?" Remus asked.
"I managed to get them to ask me some questions, I didn't want them thinking that right after they trusted me with questions they thought they were going to get in trouble for, I would make them come down here so we could watch over them." Sirius answered.
"Smart move, but what did they ask you?" Arthur asked.
"I know that whenever they do have sex Harry's going to be bottom." Sirius answered, it was best that he kept the full contents of the questions to himself to save himself the embarassment of explaining what Harry, Fred and George asked, and to save them from whatever embarassment they'll face later.
"Nevermind.....I'm just glad that they actually talked to you." Arthur said.
"It was after I promised them that they wouldn't get in trouble nor have more rules placed on them after they asked the questions though." Sirius replied.
"They really don't trust us that much?" Remus asked.
"Well it's not like we showed them the same amount of trust." Sirius answered.
"What do we do then?" Molly asked.
"Maybe not hexing them when they get a little too touchy with each other." Sirius answered.
"We're trying to keep them from having sex Sirius." Arthur said.
"I know but they don't have much trust in us right now, we don't need to keep sending them stinging hexes just because we saw Fred or George attacking Harry's neck or have their hand on his thighs." Sirius replied.
"Then what should we do once they're unstuck?" Molly asked, as she moved around the kitchen starting to make dinner.
"I guess since we're forcing them to sleep with the door open we could let Harry stay with them, he's probably gotten used to sleeping in the same room with them anyway." Remus answered.
"I thought we weren't going to check on them at night?" Arthur asked.
"I don't think they'll do anything with the door wide open." Sirius answered.
"Let's put this conversation on hold for right now, dinner's almost done." Molly said.
"I better go get Harry, Fred and George." Sirius said, then he left the kitchen and headed upstairs, he checked Ron's room just in case Ron and Hermione were in there.....they weren't in there, then he walked towards Harry, Fred and George's room. When he opened their bedroom door he saw that they were   kissing, well Harry and George were kissing while Fred placed quick kisses and small bite marks along Harry's neck, Sirius coughed and the three immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at him then panicked.
"Come on dinner's ready." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads and the four left for the kitchen, when they got there everyone looked at Harry's neck questioningly but didn't say anything, the four walked over to the table and sat down then started to eat dinner. Afterwards Sirius took them back upstairs and after they got ready for bed Sirius left and walked down to the living room where Remus, Molly and Arthur were.
"Why did Harry have bitemarks on his neck?" Molly asked.
"Take a guess." Sirius answered.
"Look if anything I think Fred and George were just teasing Harry, they knew I was going to come back to get them." Sirius added before anyone could say anything.
"I don't think we have anything else we need to talk about at least for today." Remus said, Molly sighed and nodded her head.
"It has been a long day." Arthur replied, everyone decided to go to bed and worry about Harry, Fred and George another day.

A/N: I know these last couple of chapters have been in Sirius's point of view but I thought it would be good to see how Sirius, Remus, Arthur and Molly are handling things. I also have realized that I keep changing their minds about what to do and handle Harry, Fred and George's relationship, well I see it as since Sirius and Remus hadn't gotten the chance to take care of Harry, they have no clue as to what to do. As far as Molly and Arthur go..while they had Charlie, Bill and Percy before Fred and George, I think Charlie and Bill were too focused on their studies to think about a relationship and now they're both out of school and in different countries, as far as Percy goes while he was dating while in Hogwarts he probably didn't want to mess up his clean record while either in school or out of it and now he also isn't living at home. So I don't think Molly and Arthur know what to do either since so far Fred and George are the only kids they have that are in a relationship that isn't completely inoccent and it doesn't help that the relationship they're in is a threesome so that's hard to figure out as well. I'm not including Ron and Ginny because I don't think Ginny starts dating Dean until her fifth year and Ron doesn't start dating Lavender until their sixth year and neither of those relationships lasted very long.