Chapter 14

Over the next couple of days Sirius, Remus, Arthur and Molly became less strict about what Harry, Fred and George could get away with and like they agreed upon they let the three boys out of their sight for at least an hour every day and they didn't check up on the boys at night. In return Harry, Fred and George became more relaxed around them, though they wouldn't ask any questions even when it was clear that one or all three of them wanted to ask them or at least ask Sirius something.
"It's too bad you can't come to Hogwarts with us." Ron said, it was the night before he and Hermione had to go back to Hogwarts.
"Well at least we don't have to deal with Umbridge." Harry replied, Ron groaned.
"Don't remind us." Hermione said.
"Hey Ron, do you mind giving this to Dobby....you won't regret it." George said.
"He won't regret what?" Molly asked.
"Nothing." Fred answered, Molly looked at the group suspiciously but left it alone.
"Alright everyone, time to go to bed.....at least two of you will have a busy day." Arthur said, the five teenagers nodded their heads and headed upstairs with Remus following Harry, Fred and George.
"Harry, Fred, George I've got to talk to you three." Remus said, as the three got into their pajama pants.
"What about Remus?" Harry asked, as Fred and George helped him get his pajama pants on.
"When it's time for you to take out those mandrake leaves, it'll be the full moon......and the next step of becoming an animagus includes the full moon and while I know Padfoot will be with you, I just want you to be careful okay." Remus answered, they all knew Remus was talking about werewolves but more specifically him.
"We'll be okay Remy." Harry said, Remus smiled and ruffled Harry's hair.
"Now there was something else I was wanting to talk to you about." Remus said.
"What about?" George asked.
"What have you three been wanting to ask Sirius, Arthur, Molly and I......well it's probably more along the lines of ask Sirius but either way there's something you want to ask." Remus answered.
"It's alright to ask." Remus said, when Harry, Fred and George didn't say anything.
"We were wondering if there was any spells for protection.....I mean we're clean and I'm not able to get pregnant....we haven't asked because we were scared and we didn't know if we really needed it?" Harry replied.
"There is a spell for that." Remus said, he chuckled when Harry, Fred and George expectantly.
"Do you want me to teach you the spell?" Remus asked, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads, Remus smiled and spent the next few minutes teaching them the spell.
"Now why won't any of you ask Molly or Arthur these types of questions?" Remus asked.
"We feel more comfortable talking to you and Sirius." Fred answered.
"How so?" Remus asked.
"We're afraid that with any question we ask they'll over-react and start questioning why we want to know, you and Sirius haven't over-reacted and asked up why we want to know.....we also haven't gotten in trouble for asking." George answered.
"Fair enough.......do you want me to tell them why you haven't talked to them?" Remus asked, Harry, Fred and George looked at each other before looking back at Remus.
"No." Harry answered.
"Alright, goodnight." Remus said, then he left the room
"Come on, let's lay down." George said. the three headed over to the bed and laid down under the covers.
"Fred, George....I love you." Harry whispered.
"We love you too Harry." George whispered back.
"Do you think Sirius and Remus would like the prank we came up with?" Fred asked.
"Probably, you want to tell them?" Harry asked.
"Sure." George answered.
"Should we talk to at least Sirius about letting us do more than we already are?" Harry asked, blushing at the idea of him asking for something like that.
"I don't know.....maybe tomorrow." Fred answered.
"But for right now let's sleep." George said.
"Okay." Harry replied.
  In the morning Harry, Fred and George were woken up by the sound of Ron and Hermione getting their suitcases packed....or well from the conversation they were hearing Hermione was already packed and she was telling Ron that he should have packed last night as well, a few seconds later Sirius walked into their bedroom.
"It seems like the noise woke you three up." Sirius commented, as Harry, Fred and George sat up and the three nodded their heads.
"Well come on get dressed." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George got out of bed then got dressed.
"Good morning Harry, Fred, George." Arthur said, as Sirius led the three teens into the kitchen.
"Good morning." Harry, Fred and George replied, then they sat down to eat breakfast.
"Boys, I know I'm handsome but quit staring and eat your breakfast." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George blushed and looked back at their plates.
"Sorry Sirius, we were lost in thought." Harry apologized looking back up at Sirius.
"About what?" Sirius asked, but Harry, Fred and George only shook their heads, a couple minutes later the three were done and they waited for any one of the four adults to lead them somewhere in the house.
"Alright you three, follow me." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads and followed Arthur out of the kitchen and to the drawing room.
"Why did you bring us here?" Fred asked.
"To let you continue thinking about whatever you were thinking about without you being questioned about it." Sirius answered, the three boys nodded their head and sat down on the couch, Harry cuddled up against George while Fred tried to cover as much of Harry with his body as he could without making himself uncomfortable or falling off the couch. Sirius sat down in the armchair that was across from the couch and began to read the book that was on the table next to the armchair, whenever Sirius looked up from the book he kept seeing a varity of emotions on their faces, so far the most frequent and concerning one's were when they looked uncertain or scared, and Sirius really wanted to ask them what was wrong but he didn't. The next time he looked up from his book, Harry was hiding his face and Fred and George looked uncertain about something, at this point Sirius was worried about what was going on but he did say they would be able to think here without being questioned so he ignored his questions until one of the three decided to talk.
"Should we talk about it with him?" Harry asked.
"It couldn't hurt to try right?" George asked.
"But if we do what's the chance of it going over well?" Fred asked.
"Would we get in trouble or something?" Harry asked.
"Harry, Fred, George did you forget I was in here?" Sirius asked, he had almost started to continue reading when Harry, Fred and George started talking to each other but Sirius couldn't figure out what they could be talking about.
"Sorry." Harry whispered.
"You have nothing to be sorry for pup, it wasn't like I was making myself known here, anyway what are you talking about and who did you want to talk about it with?" Sirius asked.
"We wanted to talk to you." George answered.
"About?" Sirius asked.
"I don't know if we can talk about it." Harry whispered.
"Are you not ready to talk about it?" Sirius asked, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads.
"It's alright, we can talk about it another time but now let me ask you something, who is Dobby and why did you need to give him a letter?" Sirius asked, He smiled when the three boy's eyes lit up and they smiled. After Harry explained who Dobby was and how Harry knew him, Fred and George took over and told Sirius about their plans and that once Dobby had set up the pranks they were going to do, they told Dobby to come back and tell them the reactions of everyone involved, they also mentioned about making prank wands but didn't really know where to start or if they would need things that the wands from Olivander's would need.
"Oh man, I really want to see those memories......you three would make great marauders." Sirius said, after they finished they're explaination.
"Thanks Sirius." Harry said.
"No need to thank me pup, and by the way as for those prank wands well I don't think you would need anything specific like cores and different types of wood but it still would take time to make the wands and be careful when making them." Sirius replied.
"Now I think Remus, Molly and Arthur should be back from the train station, I'm sorry you couldn't say goodbye to your friends." Sirius apologized.
"They'll live." Fred said, while Harry and George nodded their heads, they four left the drawing room and headed for the living room and just as they entered the living room the door to the house open.
"We're back." Arthur said, as he, Remus and Molly entered the living room.
"Welcome back." Sirius replied.
"Harry, Fred, George would you mind going upstairs for a little bit we need to talk to Sirius." Molly said, the three boys nodded and left the room, they headed for their bedroom.
"Do you think this is our one hour alone time?" George asked, as they entered the room and closed the door.
"If it is what do you want to do?" Harry asked, Fred smirked and began to place quick kisses on Harry's neck at the same time George began to unbutton and unzip all of their pants after that Fred and George switched roles. Now George instead of kissing Harry neck he was kissing Harry and Fred had taken off with some difficulty all of their pants and underwear, Fred stood up and began to give Harry a handjob, George stopped kissing Harry when he realized what his brother was doing and he as he watched George began to masturbate.
"Do you want me to do that to you Harry, I can take over for him?" George whispered into Harry's ear as Harry whimpered and bit his bottom lip.
"Harry, Fred, George what do you think you're doing?"
Harry, Fred and George looked over to the doorway.....standing in the doorway was Molly and she looked livid and whatever mood the boys were in quickly blummeted down into dread.
"Get your clothes back on and go downstairs into the living room now." Molly ordered, Fred and George got their underwear and pants back on as fast as they could then just as fast they helped Harry put his underwear and pants back on, after that they left the room with Molly following behind them.
"Harry, Fred, George what's wrong?" Remus asked, once the four entered the living room but the three teens didn't say anything.
"Sit." Molly ordered, the three boys sat down on the couch and didn't look up from the floor.
"Molly, what's wrong?" Arthur asked, once he saw how mad his wife looked.
"Well Harry, Fred, George tell them." Molly ordered, the three boys looked up but they didn't say anything.
"What's wrong?" Sirius asked, he and he thought maybe Remus and Arthur saw how upset Harry, Fred and George looked......when it looked like Harry talked Sirius couldn't hear him so he walked over to him and knelt down in front of him.
"Can you repeat that pup, I didn't hear you the first time?" Sirius asked.
"I said that Fred, George and I had our clothes off and Fred was giving me a handjob while George watched and masturbated........we thought we had an hour to ourselves so we had time and we were too tired to do anything last night." Harry repeated his answer but Sirius heard him and Sirius thought that this time everyone else did too.
"Oh ok.....um I'll be right back." Sirius said, then he walked over to Remus, Molly and Arthur and placed a silencing ward around them so Harry, Fred and George couldn't hear them.
"What do you think they're talking about?" Harry asked.
"I don't know." Fred asked.
"Harry cuddle up against me." George said, Harry did what George said and cuddled up against him and Fred placed a hand on one of Harry's knees.
"I know you haven't dealt with mum's anger before but we have.......everything will be fine.......we'll be fine, we love you Harry." George whispered.
"Yeah, we love you." Fred agreed.
"I love you Fred, George." Harry whispered back.
"It seems like they're done talking." Fred commented, as Remus, Sirius, Arthur and Molly turned to look at them.
"Seems so." Harry agreed.
"Ready?" George whispered, the three moved a little bit apart and waited for one of the four to talk.
"You're not in the wrong on this one, Molly over-reacted a little.......meaning she shouldn't have turned this into a full blown lecture......she should've just told you to put you're clothes back on and tell us what happened later." Sirius said.
"That being said at least for today you won't be left alone again." Arthur added, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads.
"Alright that's enough of that, Sirius and I are going to take to them to the library, we'll see you later." Remus said, then he and Sirius led Harry, Fred and George to the library.
"Well that was actually part one of a part two conversation." Sirius said, as Remus closed the door to the library.
"What do you mean Sirius?" Harry asked, as he, Fred and George sat on the couch and Sirius and Remus sat in the armchairs that were in the library.
"Are you three okay, Remus and I noticed that you all looked a little scared and Harry when you cuddled up against George it looked like you were seeking comfort?" Sirius asked.
"Other than the fact that we thought we weren't doing anything wrong suddenly getting caught and dragged down into a lecture, I think we're all okay." Fred answered.
"That's why we don't talk to them." George said.
"Asking questions and us catching you doing something are completely different." Remus replied.
"Even so, we still don't want to talk to them about this stuff." Harry said.
"Okay, but Fred, George I want you to send a letter to one of your older brothers and ask if they had any trouble talking to your parents about this stuff, here's a couple of quills that we charmed yesterday to help you write your assignments even though you, George wouldn't have any trouble writing on your own....we also made one for you Harry." Sirius said, then he pushed the unnoticed until now box over to Fred and George, George opened it and inside the box was two quills.
"You can write to them now, it's not like we had the entire day planned." Remus said, Fred and George picked up the quills then let go of them but the quills then started to float and searched for ink and parchment, Remus walked over to some part of the library and came back with ink and parchment, then Fred and George started to write their letter.
"So which brother did you write to?" Sirius asked, as George tried to seal the letter.
"Charlie, we don't think he dated anyone while he was at Hogwarts but we think he would be the one asking all sorts of questions." Fred answered.
"We'll be sending the letter through a regular barn owl.....sorry Harry but Hedwig is too recongizable." Sirius said.
"It's alright." Harry said.
"I'll be right back." Sirius said, he grabbed the letter and left the room.
"You three look uncomfortable." Remus commented, Harry, Fred and George blushed.
"We were caught in the middle of something." George said.
"Are you guys going to start checking on us in the night again?" Harry asked.
"No, we won't be bothering you at night." Remus answered, just then Sirius walked back into the library.
"It's going to be about a week or two before you get a letter back." Sirius said.
"Alright." George said.
"Since we're in here I'm going to see which of these books will be......good enough to start out on." Sirius said, then he began to look around the room, after ten minutes Sirius came back with five books.
"We'll start off with these." Sirius said, as he laid them down on the table.
"Thanks Sirius." Harry replied.
"You're welcome, we'll actually look through them this weekend." Sirius said.
"Are you three ready to begin your lessons tomorrow?" Remus asked.
"Yeah." Harry said.
"At least we'll actually be taught defense." George said.
"Yes, well at least until you're unstuck you'll only be taught the theory." Remus replied.
"We'll have to be rough on you since this is your newts and owls year." Sirius said, Harry, Fred and George groaned.
"At least you'll have something to keep you three occupied during the day." Remus said, the three teens blushed.
"Come on, let's get something to eat." Sirius said, the five left the library and walked down to the kitchen and got something to eat and while it wasn't Molly's cooking, it wasn't half bad either. After they finished eating they went to the living room where they found Molly and Arthur.
"Hey Molly, Arthur." Remus greeted, as he, Sirius, Fred, George and Harry sat down.
"Hey." Arthur replied.
"Harry, Fred, George are you alright, you three look a little tense." Arthur asked, when he saw how Harry, Fred and George looked like they were about to run out of the room.
"We're fine." Fred answered.
"Are you boys hungry?" Molly asked.
"Sorry Molly, we already ate." Remus answered, Molly nodded her head, after that everyone started doing their own thing, Remus started to read, Arthur and Sirius began playing wizards chess and once they finally relaxed Harry cuddled up against George while Fred rubbed soothing circles with his thumb on Harry's thigh close to his knee. After a few minutes Harry noticed that Molly was staring at them like they were about to do something, Harry frowned and tilted his head so he was looking at George.
"Is there anyway for us to get out of here?" Harry whispered, Harry slightly looked around to see if anyone else heard him and it seemed that except for Fred and George, Remus had heard as well because he was looking at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Not that I know of why?" George whispered back.
"Your mother is staring at us like we're about to do something and it's making me uncomfortable." Harry whispered, Fred and George glanced over at their mother and she was still staring at them.
"Mum, we are too scared to actually do anything more than what we're already doing so would you please stop staring at us." Fred said, when Sirius, Remus, Molly and Arthur looked at them in shock, it confused the three teens.
"Why are you scared, there is nothing to be scared of?" Arthur asked.
"Dad, if that question was supposed to be a joke it wasn't very funny." George said.
"It doesn't matter, will you just stop staring at us." Fred added.
"Will you behave if I do?" Molly asked, then she glanced down at here Fred's thumb was on Harry's thigh.
"We are behaving, aren't we?" Harry asked, suddenly the air in the living got dense with what felt like untamed, surpressed magic and it made Sirius's and Remus's eyes widened because they recognized it.
"Remus, calm Harry down." Sirius said, Remus nodded his head and walked over to Harry, he knelt down in front of him and placed a hand on Harry's knee....the one that didn't have Fred's hand there.
"Harry, you've got to calm down before you accidently break something." Remus said, comfortingly.
"What do you mean?" Harry asked, though he had slightly calmed down.
"You're about to let loose some accidental magic and while I don't think Sirius would mind you destroying some of the stuff in here, it will be a pain to clean up later." Remus answered, Harry calmed down some more then after a minute or two Harry had completely calmed down and everything had went back to normal.
"It seems like you still got it." Sirius commented.
"Yeah, seems like it." Remus agreed, standing back up and walked back over to where he had been sitting before.
"What do you mean?" Harry asked, confused.
"When you were a baby and whenever your magic started to act up like that Remus was the only one to quickly calm you down, it made James and I jealous and it amused Lily. It would always be the same sentence to calm you down too, Remus only had to say you need to calm down before you break something and while it would amuse James, it would be a pain to clean later, you would calm down instantly after that. The one time James did that, you broke something and Lily and I laughed at the failed attempt, it was even funnier when James said you did it on purpose and you clapped your hands, James then handed you to Remus." Sirius answered, while chuckling and smiled fondly at the memories.
"Though, it seems like you need to use your magic more often Harry, your magic while will remain untamed until you reach 17.....it shouldn't feel that surpressed." Remus said.
"I guess we'll have to fix that once they're unstuck." Sirius added, he had also noticed how surpressed Harry's magic was.
"Why did his magic act up then?" Arthur asked.
"Take a guess." Sirius replied.
"You alright Harry?"
The four adults looked over at Harry, Fred and George, the two older teens were looking at Harry in concern and it was Fred who asked the question.
"I'm alright, don't worry." Harry answered.
"Got some powerful magic Harry." George said.
"I didn't mean to do that." Harry replied.
"And that's why it's called accidental magic." Fred said, then he gave Harry a quick kiss and George did the same.
"We better stop there." Harry whispered, Fred and George groaned but they nodded their heads.
"Sorry." Harry apologized.
"Don't apologize, we don't want to get in trouble either." George said.
"Today's been a long day." Fred commented.
"Yeah." Harry agreed.
"Actually its the end of it."
Harry, Fred and George looked over at Sirius, since he was the one to talk.
"Really?" Harry asked.
"Really, now let's get something to eat." Sirius answered, everyone walked down to the kitchen and after a quickly made dinner by Molly, everyone ate and after dinner it was Arthur who led Harry, Fred and George up to their room.
"Do any of you have any questions?" Arthur asked, as the three teens got into their pajama pants.
"No." George answered.
"You sure?" Arthur asked, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads, Arthur sighed and left the room closing the door behind him.
"Do you want to finish what we started earlier?" Fred asked.
"Yes please." Harry begged, Fred and George grinned and Fred began to leave hickeys on Harry's neck while George kissed Harry.
"More." Harry whispered, George took off Harry's pajama pants and underwear off as well as his own then he began to give Harry a handjob.
"You like that Harry?" George whispered, Harry nodded his head he moaned when he saw Fred masturbating to the sight of George giving Harry a handjob.
"Do you want him Harry?" George asked, Harry nodded his head then Fred and George switched rolls with George masturbating and Fred giving Harry a handjob, a minute or two later Harry and George came then Fred quickly jerked off so he came not long after Harry and George. They akwardly walked over to their bed and George grabbed his wand then cast a cleansing spell then Fred and George pulled their pajama pants and underwear up then helped Harry.
"Tired?" Fred asked, Harry was leaning against him and his eyes kept closing, Harry nodded his head Fred grabbed Harry's glasses and sat them on the nightstand then the three got into bed and quickly fell asleep.

A/N: If I'm bashing Molly, I'm not trying to I promise.