Chapter 34

Over the course of the next two weeks Harry, Fred, and George had taken the potion for the next step of their animagus training, Harry had also gotten comfortable calling Fred and George daddy in public. By the beginning of the second week, Fred and George had given Harry his first punishment in front of the others, it had only been a sharp bite on his neck but since it was meant to hurt a little it made Harry whimper in pain. Sirius wasn't at all happy about it until Remus calmed him down and Fred and George began to cuddle and apologize to Harry, as well as give him sweet loving kisses. Now it was almost the end of the second week and Snape was supposedly coming over tomorrow to tell everyone who the father of Ginny's baby was.

 "It seems like Charlie and Bill have written back." Remus commented.

Sirius, Remus, Harry, Fred, and George were in the drawing-room and Remus was teaching Harry defense when the barn owl that Sirius owned flew into the room carrying two letters then not long after another owl flew in and they recognized it as Bill's owl, it was also carrying two letters.

 "Can we read them now?" Harry asked.

Sirius walked over to the birds and grabbed the letters, as soon as Bill's owl wasn't holding the letter anymore it flew back out the window.

 "Sure." Sirius said.

Sirius handed Harry, Fred, and George two letters and kept the other two.

 "These two are for Molly and Arthur." Sirius said.

 Harry, Fred, and George nodded their heads and opened Bill's letter first.

 "Bill says he supports us, he also said he would be coming over for the spring holidays, apparently mum and dad let him know about what's happening with Ginny, so he's coming over to talk to us and whatever mum has planned for Ginny." George said.

They grabbed the letter that Charlie sent and read that.

 "Charlie said the same thing." Fred said.

 "That's good.....alright let's get back to work." Remus said.

Remus went back to teaching Harry defense while Fred and George worked on their assignments, after lunch Harry worked on assignments while Remus and Sirius taught Fred and George after dinner Remus led Harry, Fred, and George back to their room, the three decided to go to bed early.

The next day Molly and Arthur were more irritable so Harry, Fred, and George didn't do anything in front of them, for the entire day everyone wondered about what Snape was going to say. Soon enough it was almost eight pm and everyone was waiting for Snape in the living room, as soon as the clock hit eight Snape walked out of the floo.

 "Who's the father?" Molly asked.

 "You're not going to be happy with the results." Snape said.

 "I'm not happy that my daughter is pregnant, who is the father?" Molly asked.

 "Corman Mclaggen." Snape answered.

 "What did he have to say about this?" Arthur asked.

 "Mr. Mclaggen said that your daughter knew a protection spell and already cast it so he didn't need to worry about anything." Snape answered.

 "What did Ginny say?" Molly asked.

 "She denied it and said that Mr. Mclaggen was lying since there were two contradicting stories we had to use veritaserum........we didn't have to ask for your permission since this was a medical issue, and we found that your daughter was lying." Snape answered.

 "How is Mr. Mclaggen handling the news?" Remus asked.

 "We had to give him a calming draught then he fainted." Snape answered.