Chapter 15

The next morning Harry, Fred and George were woken up by Arthur, the three boys flinched when Arthur looked slightly mad when he noticed the hickey's on Harry's neck, luckily he didn't say anything about it.
"Get dressed." Arthur said, Harry, Fred and George quickly got dressed then the four headed down to the kitchen, there Sirius and Remus raised an eyebrow when they saw the hickey's and Molly didn't look happy at all.
"Harry, what's on your neck?" Sirius asked, Harry blushed as he, Fred and George sat down and began to eat their breakfast.
"Do I have to answer that?" Harry asked.
"No you don't have to answer that, we know what those are." Remus answered.
"And what are they doing there?" Molly asked.
"Well?" Molly asked, when Harry, Fred and George didn't answer.
"I didn't really think about it when I put them there." Fred answered.
"Molly leave them alone, them giving each other hickey's is one of the last things you don't need to argue about." Sirius said.
"Finish eating boys, we'll be going to the library after breakfast." Remus said, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads and quickly ate their breakfast.
"Let's go to the library." Sirius said, once Harry, Fred and George finished eating, the five left the kitchen and walked to the drawing room.
"Alright this is what's going to happen, while Harry is being taught Fred, George I want you two, to listen and if Harry needs any help with any of his assignments you can help him......it'll give you something to do until after lunch. We'll be giving you more work than what you would be at Hogwarts and any of the assignments that you don't get done during the time period of after breakfast and before lunch, either Sirius and I will help you with anything that you don't understand." Remus explained.
"Remember these quills will write everything you think so keep your thoughts on whatever we're teaching you and only that." Sirius said, while giving a quick glance at the hickey's on Harry's neck.
"Ok." Harry, Fred and George replied, after that Remus and Sirius began to teach Harry with Fred and George helping Harry whenever he needed it or when Remus or Sirius said it was ok for them to help him. It wasn't long before it was time for lunch which they ate quickly, after lunch it was time for Fred and George to be their seventh year subjects, while they were being taught by either Remus or Sirius, Harry was finishing up his assignments from earlier, and just like earlier in what felt like no time at all it was time for dinner, after dinner Sirius led Harry, Fred and George up to their room, then he walked back to the kitchen.
"Tomorrow there is going to be an order meeting after lunch, what are we going to do about Harry, Fred and George?" Molly asked.
"What do you mean?" Arthur asked.
"We can't leave them alone for who knows how long." Molly answered.
"But they can't be in the order meeting." Arthur said.
"Do we really need to talk about this?" Sirius asked.
"Yes, now what are we going to do?" Arthur asked.
"Fine, should we just make them sit in a corner in here and place a privacy charm on the rest of us?" Remus asked.
"That actually a good idea, so yes that will be exactly what will happen." Molly answered.
"Alright, no use in arguing about it." Remus said.
"Let's just go to bed and deal with whatever happens tomorrow." Sirius said, he stood up and left the kitchen.
   The next morning Sirius was the one to wake up Harry, Fred and George.
"Harry, Fred, George, today the schedule is going to be a little bit off." Sirius said, as the three boys got dressed.
"What do you mean Sirius?" Harry asked.
"You'll see pup." Sirius answered, the three boys looked at Sirius confused but they finished getting dressed and afterwards they headed downstairs to the kitchen.
"Good morning." Remus said, as Harry, Fred, George and Sirius walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning." Harry, Fred and George replied, as they sat down and began to eat their breakfast.
"Did you tell them everything?" Molly asked.
"No, I'm going to leave that up to you." Sirius answered, Molly huffed and looked at Harry, Fred and George.
"There is going to be an order meeting after lunch, during it you three will be working on your assignments, also you won't be hearing a word of what is said during the meeting because there will be a pirvacy spell that will keep you from listening." Molly said, Harry, Fred and George looked at her in disbelief before looking at Sirius and Remus.
"Sorry boys, we weren't going to win no matter how much we protested." Sirius said.
"Don't turn Arthur and I into the bad guys here." Molly replied.
"We're not trying to." Remus said, Molly didn't answer that and looked back at  Harry, Fred and George.
"Harry, you might want to glamour those beore anybody arrives." Molly said, as she pointed at Harry's neck.
"Why?" Harry asked.
"So nobody finds out-"
"So nobody finds out what, that Fred, George and I are dating or the slight possibility that we're sexually active?" Harry asked, interrupting whatever Molly was going to say.
"No, I didn't mean it like that, I don't want you to be embarassed if anyone saw those." Molly answered.
"We're fine mum, but thanks for the concern." Fred answered.
"By the way we sent a letter to Charlie, so if you see a letter from him, it's for us." George said.
"Why did you send a letter to Charlie?" Molly asked.
"We wanted to talk to him." Fred answered, Molly pursed her lips but she didn't ask any further questions.
"Are you boys done eating?" Sirius asked, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads and the three teenagers, as well as Sirius and Remus left the kitchen and headed for the drawing room.
"This is actually be the same as yesterday but Fred, George you'll be losing probably two hours of what you should be studing, so instead of helping Harry with his work today, you'll be spending two hours being taught the classes that Sirius will be helping you with." Remus said, the three boys nodded their heads and they got to work, soon enough it was time for lunch.
"Before we go down to the kitchen, Harry do you want us to place a glamour on those hickey's?" Sirius asked.
"No, I don't want a glamour put on them." Harry answered.
"Alright, well bring some or your assignments with you otherwise you're going to get bored doring this meeting." Sirius said, though instead of either Fred or George picking up some of the assignments the three teens would need to do, it was Remus who picked them up, afterwards they left the drawing room and went to the kitchen.
"Harry, I thought I said to put a glamour on those." Molly said, as Harry, Fred and George began to eat.
"And I don't want a glamour." Harry replied.
"Leave them alone Molly, it was their desision to make and they made it." Remus said, Molly huffed but she didn't push the subject, around an hour later they heard the front door open and the umbrella stand falling over, a couple minutes later Tonks walked into the kitchen with Mad-Eye Moody following her.
"Hey everyone...though Harry, Fred, George what are you doing here and are those hickey's on your neck Harry?" Tonks greeted everyone, before she started questioning Harry, Fred and George.
"We're here because we accidently got ourselves stuck together." George answered the first question and Harry just nodded his head as an answer to the second question.
"So are you three dating?" Tonks asked.
"Yeah."" Fred answered.
"That's some strong magic that's keeping your hands stuck together." Moody commented, he was looking at their hands, before Harry, Fred and George could say anything a couple more order members entered the kitchen, they looked at Harry, Fred and George questioningly but they didn't say anything, the last to arrive was Dumbledore.
"Harry, Fred, George, I heard from Minevera and Severus about what happened, are you three okay?" Dumbledore asked.
"We're okay, though I wouldn't mind having the use of my hands again." Harry answered.
"That's good, and from the....extra additions to your neck Harry, I'm going to guess that you, Fred and George are dating?" Dumbledore asked.
"Yes, we are." Fred answered.
"Hmm, seems like Minevera owes me a couple of galleons." Dumbledore said.
"You betted on us getting together?" George asked.
"Yes, and it seems like I won." Dumbledore answered.
"Alright, let's get this meeting started with, Harry, Fred, George begin working on your assignments." Molly said.
"Aren't you going to send them to the library or living room?" Kingsley asked.
"No, we need to watch over them so they can't do anything too inappropriate, so while we have this meeting there will be a privacy spell around us while they work on their assignments in here." Molly answered, everyone raised an eyebrow at her but they didn't say anything.
"Alright, let's get started." Tonks said, then Moody placed a strong privacy spell over the order members so Harry, Fred and George couldn't listen in.
"I'm just going to say this nothing has really happened at the ministry, I think You-Know-Who is laying low for the time being." Kingsley said.
"But there have been some changes that would be in his favor once he strikes." Tonks added.
"That's troubling, see what you can do about that." Dumbledore said.
"Albus, what's happening at Hogwarts?" Molly asked.
"Dolores has practically taken over Hogwarts, I don't have any control there.......it doesn't look good over there." Dumbledore answered.
"Albus, I need to talk to you about something." Sirius said.
"What is it Sirius?" Albus asked.
"Harry knows that You-Know-Who is trying to take over the ministry, he knows that once You-Know-Who has showed himself that the order expects him to fight, Harry knows that You-Know-Who will go after him and Harry thinks he won't survive the war, he expects it actually and accepts it." Sirius answered, what Sirius said shocked everyone and they all glanced over at Harry, who was looking at the assignment in front of him, he was biting his bottom lip.
"He shouldn't expect something like that." Tonks said.
"Though that boy is smart in thinking about that possible outcome, he'll want to learn as much as he can before that time comes." Moody added.
"After those three are unstuck, I'm keeping them here for the rest of the school year, Harry said You-Know-Who will not go easy on him and he's correct so I'm letting him, Fred and George read through my families library......I want him to have a chance and give him a little hope." Sirius said.
"I understand." Dumbledore said.
"What about Ron and Hermione?" Tonks asked.
"We couldn't keep them here........and we were worried how they would react to learning the dark arts or they would want to learn for the wrong reasons." Remus answered.
"What wrong reasons?" Kingsley asked.
"For Hermione it would just be for the sake of learning something new and Ron, we think he would get jealous and want to learn just to see if he could beat Harry at something we know that we're probably thinking lowly of them but we're also looking at facts as well." Sirius answered.
"And you don't think Fred and George will want to learn for selfish reasons?" Moody asked.
"We're not saying they don't have selfish reasons." Remus answered.
"So you two think that Ron and Hermione's reason's aren't backed with the best intentions while Fred and George's are?" Dumbledore asked.
"Yes." Sirius answered.
"Is that everything that we're able to talk about today?" Dumbledore asked.
"Yes, until something actually happens there really isn't much we can do." Moody answered.
"But what we can do now can make the difference in winning or losing." Dumbledore said, Moody didn't say anything except for taking down the privacy spell, then everyone began to leave after saying goodbye to Harry, Fred and George.
"Well Harry, Fred, George did you get your assignments done?" Sirius asked, Harry looked down at the piece of parchment in front of him and blushed, Fred and George did the same thing with their own piece of parchments and blushed. Curious about why they were blushing Sirius and Remus walked over to them and looked at the parchments and began to read....and regreted it.
"Let's go to the drawing room, there is more parchment there and this time try not to let your thoughts stray." Remus said, as Sirius grabbed all the assignments as well as the one's that had made the three boys blush.
"What are you talking about Sirius, Remus?" Molly asked, Harry, Fred and George began to blush again.
"It's nothing Molly, don't worry about it." Sirius answered, then the five left for the drawing room.
"Right now, you're going to redo the assignment while Sirius and I figure out if we should talk to you about these or not." Remus said, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads then started to redo the assignment on a new sheet of parchment, around twenty minutes later Harry, Fred and George finished their assignments without their thoughts straying.
"Finished?" Remus asked, Harry, Fred and George nodded their heads.
"We decided to not ask about these." Sirius said, then he handed the assignments over to Harry, Fred and George, after that Sirius and Remus began to teach Fred and George and whatever Harry had missed before lunch started.
"It's time for dinner, are you boys done with your assignments?" Remus asked.
"Yes." Harry, Fred and George answered.
"And your thoughts didn't stray did they?" Sirius asked, the three teens blushed but they shook their heads no.
"Alright, lets go down to the kitchen." Sirius said, the five left the drawing room and headed towards the kitchen, there they immediately began to eat or at least Harry, Fred and George immediately began to eat.
"Looks like they're hungry." Molly commented.
"No, we're tired." George said.
"Why are you tired?" Molly asked, looking at them suspiciously.
"Yes, it's exactly what you think we did." Fred answered, sarcastically then he, George and Harry finished eating their dinner.
"Harry, Fred, George are you done eating?" Sirius asked, the three teens nodded their heads then they as well as Sirius left the kitchen and headed for Harry, Fred and George's room.
"You know snapping at her isn't a good way of getting her to trust you." Sirius said, as Fred and George got out of their pants then helped Harry take off his.
"She doesn't trust us anyway....and neither does dad." George replied, Sirius didn't know what to say to that because it was true.....though Athur was trying.
"Alright, goodnight......be sure to hide those parchments, you don't want anyody else reading them." Sirius said, then he left the room.
"Do you want to read them?" Harry asked.
"No, we can tomorrow." Fred answered.
"Right now, lets go to bed." George said, Harry nodded his head and the three first hid the parchments then they got into bed and quickly fell asleep.