Chapter 43

When Harry woke up Fred and George weren't in bed with him, Harry got out of bed and got dressed then he walked down to the kitchen to see if anyone was there everyone was there except for Bill, Charlie, Fred, and George.

 "Where are Fred, George, Charlie, and Bill?" Harry asked.

 "They just left to go to Gringotts, they'll be back in a few hours." Sirius answered.

 "Come on, eat something." Remus said.

 "Alright." Harry replied.

Harry walked over to the table and sat down then began to eat.

 "Sirius, Remus after breakfast can I talk to you?" Harry asked.

 "Sure, is everything alright?" Remus asked.

 "Yeah, there's just something I need to talk to you guys about." Harry answered.

 "Alright." Sirius said.

Since Sirius and Remus both got the feeling that Harry wanted to have this conversation as soon as possible, they finished eating their breakfast quickly then once Harry finished eating Harry led them to his, Fred, and George's room.

 "Cub, why did you bring us up here?" Remus asked.

 "It's a little more private up here than in the drawing-room." Harry answered.

 "Alright, well what did you want to talk about?" Sirius asked.

 "Last night when you guy caught us in the hallway you said Fred, George, and I could try again another time, what did you mean by that?" Harry asked.

 "It means what you probably think it means." Remus answered.

 "Then why are you allowing it?" Harry asked.

 "Mostly because we want you to know it's alright to try things out and you won't get hurt for it.......at least from me and Sirius." Remus answered.

 "Okay." Harry said.

 "Is there something else you want to talk about?" Remus asked.

 "Yeah." Harry answered.

 "What is it?" Sirius asked.

 "I'm not ready for this and I know Fred and George aren't either.......but how do I bring up the topic of kids with them?" Harry asked.

Harry flinched and looked at the floor when Sirius and Remus stared at him in shock and disbelief.

 "Nevermind, we don't have to talk about this." Harry said.

 "Oh no, we're talking about this." Remus replied.

 "When did you decide that you needed to talk to them about kids?"  Sirius asked.

 "Recently." Harry answered.

 "Why do you want to talk to them about kids?" Remus asked.

 "They're going to be graduating this year........I'm not, what if they want kids before I graduate?" Harry asked.

 "Oh." Sirius and Remus said.

 "Well, I guess whenever you feel ready to talk to them about this then tell them that you have something important you want to talk about with them." Remus said.

 "Also pup, you've got to stop worrying about the future.......even if they and even you want to adopt before you graduate, it's not like they're going to make you take care of a kid all the time while you're in school." Sirius added.

 "Okay." Harry said.

 "Does that help you any?" Remus asked.

 "Yes." Harry answered.