Chapter 36

Over the next couple of months Harry, Fred, and George meditated as much as their schedules would allow and there hadn't been in progress in finding what part of nature their animagus was a part of. But Sirius said they were actually doing really well and told them to focus on the core of their being to find their animagus form, at the same time they were doing really well with all their other studies including the dark arts.

 "So Fred, George are you two excited that your brothers are coming over tomorrow?" Sirius asked.

It was almost the beginning of the spring holiday's which meant Bill and Charlie were coming over, as well as Ron, Ginny, and Hermione, there was also Fred and George's birthday on the first of April.

 "Yeah, we don't see them often." George answered.

 "So how do you think they'll react to hearing Harry call you two daddy?" Remus asked.

Despite Molly and Arthur's attempts at telling and yelling at them that they couldn't do that once everyone arrived Harry, Fred, and George ignored them.

 "They said they already supported us........so at most, they'll be extremely surprised." Fred answered.

 "What do you think Harry, are you ready for Ron and Hermione hearing you calling Fred and George daddy, and them teasing you in front of them?" Sirius asked.

 "I guess I'm ready for it, I just don't know what they'll reactions are going to be." Harry answered.

 "It'll be alright baby boy, they'll be surprised.......Ronnikens will be scarred for life though but he'll live." George said.

 "And you don't think Hermione will be?" Harry asked.

 "Have no clue, we'll have to wait and see." George answered.

 "What about your sister?" Remus asked.

 "She'll have enough to worry about once she gets here and we already know she's going to hate what's going on with us." Fred answered.

 "Are you worried about Percy?" Harry asked.

 "You know he hasn't talked to any of us for a while so no we're not worried about him." George answered.

 "Okay." Harry said.

 "Alright, boys finish the rest of your assignments then you can go to bed." Sirius said.

Sirius and Remus had started to give them more work so now Harry, Fred, and George had to finish whatever they couldn't finish before dinner, after dinner once they finished their assignments Harry, Fred, and George headed up to their room.

 "Harry, are you mad at us........you've been off for the last couple of weeks?" George asked.

 "I'm not mad at you..........but Fred, George I thought you wanted to try out bondage, we haven't done that.......what happened?" Harry asked.

 "We still plan on trying that out, we just have any of the stuff for what we want to do and we don't want to transfigure anything into what we need in case we mess something up." Fred answered.

 "When do you think we'll be able to try it out?" Harry asked.

 "Why are you curious?" George asked.

 "Yeah........I want to know what I can handle.........and your teasing isn't helping." Harry answered.

 "Have we gone too far with the teasing?" Fred asked.

 "No you haven't made me uncomfortable........it's just making me curious." Harry answered.

 "How about this as soon as we get what we need we'll try out what Fred and I have been wanting to try out."  George said.