Chapter 8

Sirius looked Harry up and down before sighing.
"I....we don't want your relationship to be just about sex.....and since you three really don't have anything to do, your relationship could very easily go in that direction, we're just trying to stop that." Sirius answered, Harry, Fred and George looked at each other then back at Sirius, Remus and Molly.
"Ok." Harry whispered.
"We'll follow these new rules." George said.
"Not that we have much of a choice." Fred added.
"I'll add even more rules if you keep acting like that." Molly threatened, the three boys looked at the floor.
"I'm going to get Ron, Hermione and Ginny." Remus said, when they came back Harry, Fred and George weren't looking at the floor anymore but they were just as silent.
"What happened?" Hermione asked, Harry, Fred and George shook their heads instead of saying anything.
"Hermione. I don't think we'll be getting any form of conversation out of them." Ron said, when Hermione asked and the three boys still didn't say anything, Hermione sighed but nodded her head,when it was time for dinner Harry, Fred and George was still quiet.
"Why are you three so quiet?" Ginny asked.
"We're just thinking Ginny, leave us alone." George answered.
"Leave them alone Ginny, if they feel like talking, they'll talk." Remus ordered, when he saw that Ginny was probably going to ask them another question, luckily Ginny didn't say anything and went back to eating, after dinner Sirius and Remus led Harry, Fred and George to their room.
"Isn't it a bit much for you both to watch us?" Fred asked, as Fred and George helped him get his pajama pants on.
"Is what we did really that terrible?" George asked.
"What you did wasn't terrible we never thought or said it was, and yes it probably is a bit much for us both to be here but you'll have to deal with it." Remus answered.
"Do you need to ask anything pup?" Sirius asked, looking at Harry.
"What exactly do you want me ask, I already asked why you have these rules placed on us....I can't ask you anything because you'll put more rules on us or they're answers I don't want to hear." Harry answered, Sirius and Remus sighed with a shake of their heads.
"We'll check on you later." Sirius said, then he and Remus left the room closing the door behind him.
"Harry, do you regret any of this?" George asked.
"No, I love you both.....believe it or not but I've dealt with worse, I just really hate it, do you two regret any of this?" Harry answered, adding the question at the end.
"No, we love you too....we've also dealt with worse." Fred answered.
"We could rebel." George suggested.
"We could, but they'll add more rules and right now we can't so much as masturbate without them knowing." Harry said.
"Or think it's foreplay." Fred added.
"So, we're rule breakers...yes even you Harry....besides what's life without a little safe risk, and while they do have a good reason for having more rules placed on us, they forgot that we're teenagers and the only thing we really think about is sex.....that's why we were trying to figure out if we could have sex with the way we are now. We were only trying to help you forget about the war and us teasing you was a good idea....on that note once we actually do manage to have sex...our relationship won't be based on it, we were friends before this and we're still friends now....besides the holidays will be over soon, and it'll be back to school work so we will have something to do." George said.
"Nice speech." Harry said.
"And he does have a point, so Harry wanna break some rules?" Fred asked.
"Why not, it could be a little fun." Harry answered.
"Awesome, no let's get some sleep." George said, the other two nodded their heads and the three got into bed...in the hallway Sirius and Remus were staring at the door in shock, they hadn't really left earlier...so they heard the entire conversation.
"We'll check on them later." Remus whispered, Sirius nodded his head then the two walked to the living room.
"You know I'm not even mad at the fact that they're planning on breaking the rules...I'm impressed." Sirius commented.
"Should we tell Molly and Arthur?" Remus asked.
"Come on Moony, we're still marauders at heart...and so I don't feel like a jerk anymore, we're not going to tell Molly and Arthur, and let those boys have some fun...it'll be fun to watch and see what they do." Sirius answered.
"Fine...it would be interesting to see what they do." Remus said, Sirius grinned and the two couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.