Autographs & Parties (5)

|| Sam's POV ||

I grew more and more anxious as we moved up line. I clutched a notebook in my arms that I had been working on for years. I just needed their signatures, and it would be complete.

We finally got up to the front, and Ian smiled at me.

"Nice to see you again!" He saw my notebook, and raised his eyebrow. "Need me to sign it?" I nodded, and set the notebook down. I suddenly had lost any voice that existed inside of me before.

He signed it, wrote a little note, and passed it to Anthony, who did the same. I was doing cartwheels in my head as I saw their signatures on the paper. I waved goodbye, and waited for my friends. I stood there, fiddling with the locket around my neck. It was pretty small and rusted. I had tried so many times to open it, but it just wouldn't budge. It was almost like it was glued shut.

|| Later that night ||

I lied in bed, fiddling with my locket once again. I really wanted to open it. I just didn't know how. I got up, and went out in the hallway. There was a vending machine near Ian and Anthony's room, and I was kinda hungry. I put the money in, and immediately went for a pack of M&M's. I turned around, and head footsteps. I walked a little faster when I heard the heavy breathing. The person walking grabbed my arm with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my neck. I couldn't yell for help, all I could do is kick Ian and Anthony's door, so I did.

I saw the door open, and Ian emerged. He saw me, then saw the man, The man let me go and headed towards Ian. I dropped my M&M's, and started breathing heavily now that my airway was open. 

The man threw a pucnh at Ian, but Ian grabbed the man's arm in midair. Ian kneed the guy in a place... it looked pretty painful. The guy slowly backed off, and I ran towards Ian. I wrapped my arms around him, not even caring. I cried into his shoulder, grateful that he helped me. I let go of him, and wiped my tears.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at him, and felt my panic going away.

"You're welcome, I don't mind helping." He briefly looked at where my locket was, and then looked at the ground. 

I picked up my M&M's, and waved goodbye to him. I slowly walked away, still a little shaken.

"Sam, wait a sec!" He called out, in a sort of softer tone than usual.

"Yeah?" I turned to him, confused.

"There's kind of a party tomorrow, and me and Anthony are allowed to bring a guest. Do you wanna come?" He looked nervous, like he was expecting me to say no.

"Sure! I'd love to go." I was really excited, they had picked ME, of all people, to be their guest.

"Great! Oh and don't worry about dressing fancy. It's just casual." He waved, and walked away.

I continued walking to my room, happier than ever.

|| The next day ||

I got out of the shower, and got dressed. I pulled my tank top over my head, and squeezed into my jeans. I hadn't told anybody about the party, and I never planned on doing so.

Well, until I found out that my friends all wanted to go shopping.

"Cmon Sam, it'll be fun!" Rachel kept trying to make me go, but I kept saying no. Ij ust wasn't missing the party.

"Why can't you go?" Karen gave me her "I know you're doing something secret, so tell me what it is face", and I sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell you."

They all exchanged excited looks, proud that I was finally telling them.

"Last night, I was invited to be a guest at a party."

"WHO INVITED YOU??" They all started yelling at once. 

"Uh, Ian." I got quiet as I said his name, so they couldn't hear me.

Becca rolled her eyes, and walked closer to me.

"I will take your bacon out of your fridge when we get home and I will set it all on fire. No joke."

I sighed, yet again, and repeated my sentence, speaking out.

'Ian did." I stared at the ground, awaiting the screaming.

It came only seconds later, and I covered my ears. I didn't feel like going deaf today. It just wasn't on my to do list.

I left the room, and grabbed my purse. It was time for the party, and I wasn't going to be late. I walked down the hall to their room, and knocked on the door. I head some yelling, and a few bangs before the door opened.

"Hey Sam!" Ian was standing there, and Anthony was laughing behind him. I decided to not ask what had happened, fearful of what I would hear.

"Hey!" I smiled, and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. He gestured for me to come in, so I did. I heard the door slowly close behind me.

"I'll be ready in just a minute." He disappeared into the bathroom, and I sat down on the couch. I looked around the room, and Anthony emerged from the bathroom, yelling at Ian about something. He sat down on one of the chairs, and went on his phone. I continued to look around, and then just stared at the coffee table. There wasn't much on it, except for keys, a towel, and a necklace.

Why the heck did they have a necklace?

Was it for somebody?

My heart sank, thinking of horrible thoughts. I suddenly did not want to go to this party. I turned to my purse as I heard Ian come out of the bathroom, saying it was time to go. I stood up, trying to push the thoughts out of my brain. I put the fakest smile on, and we left the room.

|| ???'s POV ||

"Does she know yet?"

"Yes, sir. She's pretty upset, too."

I smiled to myself, it was finally coming together. I was going to destroy both of them, break them down to nothing. One step at a time.

(Author's Note: Hopefully this chapter doesn't suck!! I had a lot of writers block during this chapter. I think it worked out pretty well though! ^.^)