Party & Friends (19)

|| Sam's POV ||

I sat up, groaning as I heard my phone ringing. I rolled out of bed, and tried to find it.

"Can people not fucking call at like 6 in the morning?" I heard Ian mumble as I searched the room.

"Ian, it's like 1 in the afternoon."

I found my phone, and answered it.

"Hm?" I yawned, not really awake at all.

"Sam! Wake up! There's a party tonight! IT'S THE BIG SENIOR YEAR PARTY!!!" Rachel screamed into the phone.

"That's tonight?"

"Uh huh, it starts at 7, so get moving." She then hung up.

"Who was that?" Ian sat up, fixing his hair.

"Rachel, and there's some big party that she wants us to go to tonight."

"Oh, what's it for?"

"It's the 'senior year' party. They do it every year. Everyone HAS to be there I guess."

I walked back over to the bed, and plopped down on it.

"I really need a break. My last marching band season starts soon, and that'll mess with my schedule even more."

I stuck my face into the pillow. and screamed into it. 

I heard Ian giggling, so I looked up to see what was so funny.

"What is so hilarious to you at this moment?"  

He kept laughing, and his face was very red. I threw a pillow at him, and he started to calm down.

"It's just.. you're cute when you get mad."

I rolled my eyes at him, and got out of bed.

I walked downstairs, looking for something to eat. The guys were asleep, so I was trying to be as quiet as possible. I found some microwave pancakes, so I just made those.

Ian came downstairs, and started asking me if I would make him pancakes too. I told him I was busy making mine, so he kept bothering me. He wraped his arms around me, and then spun me around.

"What are you-"

He kissed me, and wouldn't let me go.

"I'm not letting you go until you make me pancakes."

"Whatever, I kinda like this anyway." I smirked at him, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Can you two get a room, PLEASE?"

Whoops. Anthony was sleeping on the couch in the next room. Ian planted another kiss on my forehead before walking towards the fridge. Him and Anthony started talking about shooting new stuff, all while I ate my pancakes.

I decided to bring up the party.

"So, uh, Anthony, are you gonna be busy later?"

"No... why?"

"Well, there's sort of a party for the senior year at my school, and I wanted to bring some friends along."

"Of course i'll go!"

I smiled, excited for the night ahead.

|| 6 P.M. ||

I was putting the finishing touches on my outfit, including my bright red lipstick. I wanted to make a statement at this party.

A "I don't give a fuck what you think of me" statement, but not in a snotty way. I was just done with people judging me. I realized that they were all useless, and gave up on trying to be 'perfect'.

I came downstairs, going to meet everyone. They all looked up at me, and I smiled back.

Did this always happen when I was the lst one downstairs?

Ian was staring at me, so Anthony coughed to snap him back into reality. I giggled, and headed towards the door.

We got in the cars, in pairs of two per car.

Ian, Me, Rachel, and Shane were in one car, Karen, Greg, Becca, and Anthony in the other.

We pulled up at the 'grand party house' not long after we left. I was actually kind of nervous, considering everyone I knew was at this party.

Also, we were bringing youtubers as our dates.

We all walked into the house, and I instantly regretted coming when I saw what was going on.

Most people were clearly drunk, and it looked like there were a few people who graduated last year here. There was a circle of people playing truth or dare, there were people dancing (not very well), people were making out, and they were all completely out of it.

I got a glass of god knows what shoved into my hand not even 5 seconds after we walked in the door. I sniffed it, and gagged. I threw the red cup on the floor, trying to find a place to sit down. I saw an empty couch, and dragged Ian over. We sat there, until I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.

"Sam?!"

I looked back, and a huge smile appeared on my face when I saw who was there.

It was Amdis and Candace!

They were in band with me, and I met them during my first marching band season. We were also in indoor together. We had so many memories together, and so many inside jokes. They had graduated last year, but we still remained friends. They were both amazing.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're here!" I jumped up and gave them each a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We were feeling kind bored, ya know, being adults and all." Amdis giggled.

I rolled my eyes at them. They were so... I don't even know. All of the kids in band were weird. I even remember my cousin saying this while a bunch of people were practically humping eachother in public while we were waiting to line up at a parade.

"Same shit, different day."

That was pretty much how we always acted.

Anyways, back to the normal story.

"So, who's this man you're with?" Candace asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, this is Ian." I smiled, gesturing towards him.

He stood up, waving to both of them. They both giggled at me, and I rolled my eyes at them yet again.

Here we go with the "omGEEE SAM HAS A BOYFRIEND THING".

They agreed to come over to my house sometime, and then they went off to go find some of their friends.

Ian and I sat on the couch for a while, until we heard commotion in the next room.

"What the hell?" I got up, going to see what was going on.

"Ah look everyone, miss 'I just showed up to show off my new boyfriend" had arrived."

These bitches. Who did they think they are?

I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I don't think, I know that i'm your worst nightmare."

And just like that, she shoved me against the wall, raising her fist up to my face.