Hugs & Mini Parties (10)

(AUNTHORS NOTE: If you enjoy fangirling over smosh and other random things, please follow me on tumblr ^.^: basically-smosh)

|| Sam's POV ||

I flopped onto my back, landing on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling, smiling to myself. I heard Ian lay back, and turned my head.

"May I help you?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He just smiled, until he started to tickle me, and I started laughing like a hyena. I couldn't stop, and I kept slapping at his hands to make him stop. He finally stopped, and then he burst out laughing as I tried to catch my breath. I looked at him, attempting to make a straight face. I "glared" at him, but he just gave me a dumb smirk. I started giggling before I sat up in the bed. My eyes glanced at a picture on the wall, of my family. There was me, my parents, and my two half sisters. I couldn't bring my gaze away from it, and before I knew it, my brain was pulled away from reality.

You'll never be good enough, he's just faking the whole thing. He doesn't love you.

I mean, come on! Who would like someone like you? You're horrible, and ugly too.

You might as well just give up.

I suddenly was brought back into reality, feeling someone shaking me.

It was Ian. He had he arms around me, shaking me. I looked at him, tears welling in my eyes. He hugged me, and I just started bawling, for no reason.

"What's wrong?" His eyes had worry written all over them. I just looked at him, and back at the picture. He looked confused for a second, and then he nodded his head. We sat there, his arms tightly wrapped around me, for a few minutes. I felt safe, and calmed. I had no idea what happened, but I had some kind of mental breakdown. We both pulled away, and I wiped away my tears. I stood up, and walked towards the stairs. Ian quietly followed.

We walked downstairs, where everyone was sitting. They all looked at us with suspicious looks, and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing happened up there." I huffed.

"Then why did where hear the bed moving and you guys yelling?" Anthony argued back.

I sat down, ignoring them. I really didn't care what they thought. Nothing happened, so I really didn't care.

I turned on my phone, and opened a group text. It was called "Homeroom Squad". Don't ask why. I texted them, asking if they wanted to come over. They all said yes, luckily. I got up to clean up the kitchen a bit. I realized that there were dishes all over the place, and I groaned, so much work.

I heard everyone laughing pretty loudly in the living room, and I smiled to myself, which I found myself doing a lot lately. I threw the dishes into the dishwasher, feeling like a pretty lousy housewife. I started doing a little dance while putting them away, and humming a bit. I forgot, for just that moment, that there were 4 people in the living room. I eventually started singing, but quickly stopped as I saw a person standing in the doorway, smirking.

My face was SO red, and I pretended to suddenly be interested in the sponge.

"You like dancing while doing things around the house?" Ian tried to keep a straight face, but he burst out laughing. I just kept looking down at the ground, feeling SUPER embarassed. I wanted to dig a hole and stay in it forever. Ian, however, thought I was pretty good. He came over, and hugged me. He told me that I wasn't a bad singer, I was better then he would ever be. I gave him a small smile, still unsure how to feel. Suddenly, the doorbell rung.

I ran towards it, and opened it, revealing Becca, Karen, and Rachel standing there. I hugged each of them, and let them come in. They all looked at me, at the couches, and back at me. I giggled, and plopped down next to Ian.

They just stood there, staring at eachother.

"Cmon and sit!" I tried not to burst out laughing. They sat down, although they still looked stunned. We all started talking about random stuff, and it really was like a mini party. It went on until about 11, and I was getting a little tired. The "squad" left, and the rest of us didn't know what to do.

"Well, sleeping wise, there's my parents room, the couch, or on a sleeping bag on the floor somewhere." I would obviously be taking my own bed.

Of course they all said the same "I don't care" thing.

"Fine, you can figure it out yourselves." I went upstairs, tired and angry. I tossed the sleeping bag into the hallway, and changed into Pjs, quickly so I wouldn't be seen. I crawled into bed, relieved to be alone. I heard footsteps, and voices talking quite loudly.

"Shut up guys, she's sleeping!" Anthony whisper-yelled.

I tried to block out the noise, but they were moving around too much. I heard someone move around my room, so I sat up to see who was bothering me.

I put my glasses on, and saw a dark figure moving the sleeping bag across the room.

Ian?

My heart pounded a bit faster. He looked up, smiling.

"You don't mind if I sleep on the floor, do you?"

I shook my head before sliding back to where I was.

I just couldn't sleep, now knowing that he was like 3 feet away from me. I didn't fall asleep for what felt like hours. And of course, I had a nightmare.

I tapped my feet on the ground, waiting for someone to open the door. I looked up when I heard the creaking of the rusty door open, and almost passed out when I saw who was there. He walked over to me, pulling out a knife. He pinned me against the wall, holding the knife against my throat.

"You loved him, didn't you?"

I nodded, and his eyes lit up with anger. He held the knife closer, and I quivered in fear.

Suddenly, he was blasted away from me. The knife fell, cutting a deep gash into my leg. I held it in pain, and saw a figure rush over to me.

"Ian?" I saw him, and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Sam! Please don't leave me!" He was screaming, but I felt the light slipping away. I heard footsteps, and Ian grabbed my hand. He held it, before I heard him scream in pain, and I blacked out.

(AN: Sorry guys... cliffhanger. Maybe a double update today? :0)