Weddings & Dreams (30)

*day of the wedding*

// Sam's POV \\

I groaned quite loudly at the sound of that damn alarm that I hadn't had set since I was back in school. Why was I up anyways?

That's when it hit me.

I'm getting married today!

I also wasn't in my bed, I was in a hotel room with my bridesmaids and maid of honor. The guys had gotten their own hotel room, everybody said it "had to be that way".

My face lit up at the realization. I rolled over in bed, coming face-to-face with a very giddy Maddie. She was my maid of honor, we had made promises to be eachothers back in middle school, and a promise is a promise.

She tried her best to stay quiet and not wake everybody else up, but then I joined in with her giggling, resulting in everybody else waking up with an attitude.

"C'mon guys, I'm getting MARRIED today! This is something I never thought could really happen! Be happy!" I stood up and started jumping on the bed, holding out my hand for Maddie to join me.

Eventually Rachel and Karen joined our jumping party, while Becca continued to sleep somehow.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at our door.

"Who is it?" I asked, making my way off the bed and fixing my hair.

"It's me babe, I was really hoping they would let you come out and see me. I can't handle being separated like this, a man needs to see his bride sometime on their wedding day." Ian said softly.

"Well you will see her! When she walks down the aisle!" Maddie said with a smirk. I just have her a look and walked to the door. She winced as I turned the knob.

As soon as the door opened, my body was lifted off the ground and into Ian's arms. I let out a loud giggle as her spun me around in the hallway. I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding on for dear life since he wasn't exactly the world's strongest man.

He pecked my lips several times before letting me down. I look down at the ground, a bit embarrassed at the fact that I had just woken up and looked like a hot mess.

"What's wrong? Don't even try to tell me you look bad. You look perfect, just as you always do. Plus, I've seen you literally asleep. Trust me, you're fine." He smirked a little bit, and I instantly felt my cheeks turning a deep red, which only made his smirk bigger.

"Well, I think the guys are looking for me, so I guess this is it.." He trailed off, looking at the ground with a big smile plastered on his face.

"What's so funny?" I questioned while raising my eyebrows.

"I just can't believe that the next time I'll see you, you'll be walking down the aisle, on your way to marry me."

My whole face broke out into an intense blush from his comment, which in turn caused him to smirk and chuckle even more than he already was. I just shook my head and looked down.

"Hey, hey, hey-" He put a finger on my chin and raised my head back up so it was closer to his face.

"I'll see you soon, future Mrs. Hecox..." He pecked my forehead and made his way down the hotel hallway and back to his room. 

*a few hours later in the unofficial 'hair and makeup room'* 

I stared into the mirror as my stylist worked some mousse into my frizzy hair. I had some light makeup on, I preferred to look more natural so I requested that myself and my bridesmaids all had similar light looks.