Envelopes & Jewelry (2)

3:00 A.M.

I woke up suddenly, and sat up in bed. I rushed over to my desk, and searched for the envelope.

"Where the heck is it?!" I really had to find it.

I started throwing stuff off of the desk, but the envelope just wasn't there! I felt tears fall down my face, and had no idea why. I just couldn't control it... I sat on the floor, hysterically crying at 3:15 A.M. What had my life come to?

7:00 A.M.

I opened my locker, and briefly searched for the envelope. Wasn't there either. I tried to keep quiet, but on the inside some force was begging me to find this envelope. I grabbed the rest of my books and shut the door. I looked down at my binder, where my collage was. I smiled at it, and instantly felt like I had been picked up from the ground. They really made me that happy. I turned towards the direction of my homeroom, until I saw Becca round the corner, looking pretty angry.

"What's wrong now?"

She looked at me and said quietly, "Parents suck."

She opened her locker, letting the door slam against the one next to her. I continued walking, and daydreamed about everything else that I could be doing that sounded more interesting then what I was doing now. I hummed along to a song I had stuck in my head, Of course it was a song Smosh had made, what else would it be?

|| Ian's POV ||

I got up to check the mail, and saw only a single blank envelope. It was small, and looked kinda crumpled. I debated whether I should open it or not, but I couldn't decide anything. I just threw it on the counter.

|| Sam's POV ||

I sat in class later that day, taking notes that I didn't really care about in English. I imagined myself at VidCon, which was this weekend. I was just never going to make it there. No matter what I did, I would just never get that far. I ended up in an intense daydream, and barely heard the teacher call out my name.

"Sam, why don't you draw a diagram of the poem?" She glared at me, knowing I had no clue what I was doing.

I gulped and slowly walked to the board, my entire body shaking. I took the pen off of her desk, and started to draw, but it wasn't a diagram. It was a picture of me at VidCon, taking a picture with Smosh. That's all I remembered from my daydream. I felt like a force had taken over me, telling me to draw it. It was pretty detailed, considering I drew it. 

I put the pen back, and the teacher continued to stare at her paper. I sat down at my desk, and the whole class was silent until the bell rung. I stayed seated in my seat, feeling like a piece of trash. I couldn't believe I just did that! I was a straight A student!  My teacher then walked over to my desk, a paper in her hand.

"Read it. I hope it makes you happy."

I read the paper, my eyes almost bulging out of my head. It was a copy of... VIDCON TICKETS!

"Are these real?"

She nodded, and waved her hand, signaling me to leave. I walked out, my heart still pounding. It was the end of the day, and I was so excited to go home.

|| ???'s POV ||

"Did she take the tickets?"

"Yes, sir."

"Did you deliver the envelope?"

"Yep."

"Great. It is all falling into place. We just have to wait until tomorrow. We can then sit back and watch the show unfold."

|| Ian's POV ||

I caught a glimpse of the envelope, and suddenly felt uneasy about it. I picked it up, and slowly opened it. There was only one thing inside, a necklace. It was a crescent moon, with a little star dangling next to it. It had a little paper stuck to it, I could barely read the print.

"This is for the one. The one who is the shining star in your night sky, the brightest one you know." I stared at the necklace, and wondered who would be wearing it someday.

|| Sam's POV ||

I stared at the paper, continuing to wipe the tears that kept falling down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it, I actually was going to VidCon. I stood up, and had a little dance party with myself. It was actually really fun. I eventually had to stop, because my music was WAY too loud. I smiles to myself as I curled up in the blankets of my bed. I slowly fell asleep, Singing random songs in my head.

|| ???'s POV ||

"What do you mean she didn't get everything that was in the envelope? You KNEW that everything in there was important to this whole thing! I can't believe it!"

I paced back and forth, panicking. What was going to happen now? I needed to get the locket to her. This was going to be fun. Real fun.

i'm yours // i.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara