048

I be reading tf outta my own stories no cap😂😂 especially project dreams like ooou what happens next

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

Armani and her family felt peace of mind after court and everything had passed. The last of the two days were a breeze, and everyone was mostly at a more calm state. Raseem and LJ had both received the justice they deserved, and there was one less crooked cop on the streets of Chicago. Before they released Raseem from the hospital, they checked to make sure he was good and checked his reflexes. Though, everything felt and looked fine, they assigned him to physical therapy back in Brooklyn, and Raseem was off taking a break from track.

"We binally left ghetto." three year old Savior cheesed holding Armani's hand as the family had walked away from Grandma Kamala's car into the airport.

"Say thats not nice." Armani laughed.

"They are ghetto." He scrunched his face up making the family laugh at his facial expressions walking up to the check-in kiosk.

The family had brought a good amount of bags with them so it took some time to print out all of the tags. Once the tags were printed and placed on the bags, they were taken and the family went through security. Armani loved the fact that she had small kids, due to the fact that she didn't have to go through the security that made her put her arms up as if she was being arrested. She felt the positioning was awkward and the security personnel always felt the need to pat her down either way.

"Mama I gotta pee." Savior said minutes before boarding.

"Right now?" Armani said, she sometimes hated taking Savior to the bathroom due to the fact that he seemed to love to take his time and pee in slow motion.

"Yes mama." He nodded his head squeezing his legs together.

"I'll take em, get baby girl." Nasir said standing up and handing Kaori off to Armani.

Armani rubbed Kaori's back as she slept and zoned out until she heard Raseem call her name.

"So what was the news that you were going to tell me in the hospital?" Raseem asked looking over at her.

"Your principal says you, Epiphany,Marques,Jasiah, and Jayden are far beyond advanced in your grade so as a result...he is offering an early graduation so long as you past the final senior test." Armani explained making Raseem's mouth drop.

"Nawl I ain't that smart quit playing." Raseem waved her off.

"You're not that smart and yet you're 15 going on 16 taking 3 AP courses and 3 Honor classes? And your GPA is pushing towards a 4.0." Armani says. "You are smart and I for one think me, Nasir, and that girl Epiphany has pushed you to see your potential."