037

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani rubbed her temples as she sat up in her bed and listened to the sounds of Raseem yelling, Kaori crying, and Savior yelling back. She looked over to her left and sighed seeing Nasir still laying with his eyes closed--meaning that he wasn't about to get up and see what the problem was. Both Armani and Nasir had picked up on their working schedules so to say they didn't have much time with the kids was an understatement. Raseem was still on punishment and Nasir held onto his word and took every single trace of technology available from Rah. To be sure that he didn't get access to any technology of the sort-- Nasir had locked Raseem's phone, laptop, Playstation 4, and backup phone  in a safe. They also removed the TV from his room and put it in the basement in a locked closet which needed a code to be accessed.  They replaced everything in his room with something more productive such as books and puzzles and stuff a normal kid didn't like to do in their free time.

Raseem tried his best to give Nasir and Armani hell for taking away practically his whole life, and immediately got his act together when Nasir for the first time slapped the taste out of his mouth for being disrespectful; and took away access to his friends. The only time he left the house and was able to speak to anyone of the outside world was at school and at track practice, but besides that his friends could no longer see or come over. At first, Armani thought they were being too hard on him but she realized quick that she needed to put him in check, because at the end of the day she was not only the adult, but she was the mother too and she was going to be respected one way or another. 

Raseem didn't speak to neither Nasir or Armani for almost a week since the incident but finally did once two weeks passed. Raseem had taken on house work such as cleaning the kitchen after meals,  helping Armani set up for dinner and breakfast, and mopping the floors with the Swiffer mop weekly. He spent more time outside in the backyard training for track season and lifting weights, and more time studying than goofing  around and sure enough his grades had began to improve. It was rumored that he might become the fastest in the district if he trained hard enough and scouts were already looking at the young boy. He no longer disrespected Armani or her household and tried his best to make amends with Nasir. He worked with Nasir at his shop and cleaned off instruments that were used. 

Armani sighed as she turned to her the right and planted her feet on the ground stretching causing her legs to slightly go up in the air. She got up from the bed and fixed her side knowing that since all her kids were up, she would not be going back to sleep anytime soon. She brushed her teeth and finally made her way to pick Kaori up from her crib. She cooed at her baby girl as she lifted her up and kissed her tears away. 

"I'm sorry mama." Armani said  kissing her tear that fell. Kaori and Armani had a strong bond with each other so Kaori was very sensitive when it came to her or Nasir leaving. Raseem had assumed the big brother role soon after he got his act together. His birthday was coming up in the next couple of days and still as far  as he was concerned the party was off. Armani wasn't sure that he deserved a party for behaving as he was supposed to, but still kept the thought at the back of her mind to throw him a small one. She sat down in the rocking chair in Kaori's room and breast fed the little girl listening to Savior yell loudly in what seemed to be Raseem's room. She yelled for both the boys to come to Kaori room and asked them what the problem was. Raseem loudly complained that Savior had came in his room and decided to pee on the floor so Raseem pushed him into his own puddle of pee. Armani popped Savior in the hand for peeing on the floor when he was potty trained and asked him why he did what he did. Savior told her that it was payback for being mean to him and Armani laughed. Armani told Rah to clean up the mess and Rah frowned as he exited the room to grab the mop to soak it up along with the Swiffer.