018

Going to rarely be in Nasir's point of view, you're welcome in advanced.

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

"On behalf of Delta Airlines, the flight crew would like to welcome you to John F. Kennedy International Airport. We will be arriving at the gate momentarily, please remain in your seats with your seat belt securely fastened until the aircraft has come to a complete stop at the terminal gate." Said the pilot as the plane made its way to the terminal.

"We really in muhfuckin New York wit' it! It's lit on gang!" Said Raseem as he stared out the window.

"Young man watch your mouth." Said an old white lady in the seat two rows ahead.

"Old bitch stop talking to me." Raseem mean mugged the old lady.

"Well!" She huffed as she turned back to the front.

Armani frowned even though it was funny, she needed him to know it wasn't right to disrespect people who haven't done anything to them. She told him that he needed to respect people older than him as long as they don't disrespect him, and he especially needed to respect the police, even if he feels disrespected because reality is, they'd shoot his black ass and probably get away with it because the world is a fucked up place and doesn't care for black people in America.

"All imma say is, these old ass white folks need to leave me alone and they won't get there feelings hurt but I hear you." Raseem said as he put his banged up Samsung note 1 in his back pocket.

"Rah how come your momma got an updated phone and all but all you got is this fucked up shit?" Nasir asked.

Raseem shrugged his shoulders. "My momma say she can't afford it, ion really care though, the shit still work so I'm good I guess."

Armani smiled at his humbleness but Nasir frowned knowing that his mother wasn't really a good person. She went missing for weeks at a time leaving Raseem to care for herself and Raseem's father was out in the world taking care of his favored family forgetting his son. She not only went missing for weeks, but whenever the child care checks came in she made sure to use them on herself— telling everyone who asked that Raseem "don't need no money, I need this shit more than him."

Raseem proceeded to get up when the seatbelt sign turned off and grab his suitcase, he didn't have a check in bag or anything else besides his book bag because he didn't grow up with much since his mom used his child care for her own gain. He waited for Nasir to grab his and Armani's over head bags while Armani carried Savior and they joined the line to get off the plane. Once they got off the plane, they went to the baggage claim area and got their other 2 bags and stroller. After they got their bags, Nasir grabbed the luggage carrier and put the bags on while Armani put Savior in his stroller. After they did everything they needed to do, they went up to the garage where Nasir's G-Wagon sat waiting.