026

I feel like y'all not really fucking with this book like y'all was with feenin', 

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sat on the edge of her bed with a pregnancy test in hand reading the double line results saying that she was in fact pregnant. She had known when she began to crave weird food combinations once again and threw up twice in a week. At first she was in complete denial, but began to realize the possibilities when she missed her period. She thought about the past couple of weeks and recalled Nasir's 26th birthday party that had taken place three weeks ago. The whole thing was extravagant and everybody had been in attendance when they heard that the young boss's wife was throwing him a party. Armani had kept Nasir in the complete dark about the whole thing until she was sure that everything was stable and ready. It was one of the best parties to hit New York that year with many celebrities in attendance  and having a good time. Armani recalled the excessive planning she and the girls did and how they managed to fill the entire club with 250 people. Armani smiled at the shock on Nasir's face when he walked into the hottest club dedicated to him in his Giorgio Armani suit and fresh hair cut. He had looked good enough to eat that day and as a matter fact, she did try to eat him up when she pulled him into a nearby bathroom.

Armani had dropped the kids off with Armani's father and had the night of their lives dancing and enjoying the many strippers and drinks being passed around. Armani had smoked one or two blunts that night while Nasir had sparked up 3 and was as high as a kite. It was clear there was sexual tension in the air and the weed only heightened it more, making it much more difficult for the 2 to resist each other. 

Armani sat rethinking the entire day and the many many rounds they went that night and declared that she was really pregnant. She wasn't necessarily scared about being pregnant but she was scared to see Nasir's reaction. There wasn't enough rooms in the penthouse for another baby and Armani and Nasir hadn't really talked about having another one since they already had 2. Her fear soon changed to excitement after a while when she realized that this could be her chance to have a little girl and stood up with a change in tune.

"Momma! Come get you son, everywhere I go he wanna go. I wanna eat, his big head ass wanna eat, I can't never have shit." Raseem ranted coming in the room with baby Say not too far behind him cheesing big like he did something he wasn't supposed to. "Oh shit, momma you pregnant? I know a pregnancy test when I see one, do Nas know?"

Armani sighed looking down at the pregnancy test in her hand. "Yes but don't say anything to Nasir, I'm going to tell him when he gets off of work."

"So...you're gonna be telling him in 10 minutes because I just called him to take me to the park up the street when he get off and he said he on his way."

"Boy you in my business...don't do that." Armani said shaking her head.

"I hope its a girl so that when she get older, I can scare all the niggas away." Rah said with a grin. "You really let that man knock you up again, a damn shame."