00

No I will not be doing this story in Nasir's point of view

No I will not be doing this story in Nasir's point of view. This is a mere intro to SOUL TIES and an semi outtro to FEENIN'.

 This is a mere intro to SOUL TIES and an semi outtro to FEENIN'

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

Nasir sat back with his legs opened in his chair and sparked up his lighter. He picked up the blunt he had rolled up and lit it up then held it between his lips. He inhaled the smoke and held it in for a couple seconds before he exhaled through his nose. He picked up his phone off the table and checked the time seeing that it was 12– Armani was still not off of work.

Monty came back with snacks and sat down.

"So nigga," said Monty as he opened a bag of Hot Cheetos.

Nasir nodded in response taking another hit.

"You really in love?" Asked Ant as he sealed his own blunt.

Nasir took a puff looking at his 3 friends who looked back at him with anticipation as they waited for his answer.

"Yeah." He finally said.

"Ahhhhh!" They all said slapping his hand and his shoulder.

"Young nigga in love, bout time." Said Akeem.

"Onna real you scored one of the baddest inna city." Said Akeem. "My sis Armani is a real one, if nobody got you just know shordy do."

"Do she gotta sister?" Asked Monty making the group stare at him.

"Nawl foo, she the only child which mean that's all me, no clones, no nothing." Cheesed Nasir as the high started to kick in.

"So tell me how you knew shordy was fa you?" Said Ant.

"Yeah nigga you never told us." Said Monty.

Nasir looked at Monty and then the bag of chips and snatched them. "Gimme them shits nigga I'm hungry."

"Fat bitch." Monty mugged him.

"Tell the story nigga!" Said Akeem.

"Aight aight aight, okay so I met shordy thru yo girl Azari, and Ian gon cap to you my first instinct was "yo she fye," so boom we met or whatever whatever and she told me she was working at that lil club. I told shordy do ha thang, Ian mad at ha cause strippers get they money and you gotta make money some way. Shordy looked shocked when I said that cause I guess she thought I was gon judge but nah onna real,  Ian care too much cause I wanted HER. Boom after that, she just so happened to be working out at the gym I used to work at and we met again. She smelled mad good like vanilla or some shit and she looked good too so boom I asked fa her number and she gave it to me. Ian gon cap she was mean as hell but I liked that shit cause I knew I had ta put some work in. Over time we developed a friendship and you could feel the bond like shit was obvious and all, I was starting to catch feelings.—so when we wasn't around each other, I was feenin' like deadass feenin' fa her, I always wanted to be round her, always wanted to feel ha hugs and allat good shit wit ha short ass. I knew I had caught feelings and I knew she had some type of feelings for me so boom I decided to make her my girl and we been bout each other since."

"Awl shit nigga in there deep." Said Monty.

"On my brotha I am."

"You know it run deep, you ain't neva put shit on yo bruva." Said Ant.

"Right." Said Akeem.

"But yeah that's how I figured she was fa me."

"That's gangsta my nigga, neva lose ha," said Akeem and they slapped hands.

"Can't wait fo a real nigga to find his girl." Said Monty as he ate some Oreos.

"It's comin nigga, just be patient."

____________

THOUGHTS? Drop em hea.