014

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani's chest heaves up and down  as sweat glands rolled down her forehead and her hair sticked to her face. She had let out the final push and the pain was safe to say bad but not terrible seeing that she made sure they injected her with epidural. She looked over at Nasir who looked shocked and sort of stuck as he gazed around the room.

The twos eyes averted back to the OBGYN who held Armani's and Nasir's baby boy who was crying loudly. Armani's tears began to run down her face and Nasir couldn't help but to let out tears of joy.

The nurse slowly laid their baby on Armani's chest after cleaning him up and soon the crying stopped— the bond between them was already forming along with a connection. She was really a mother.

"What would you like to name him?" The nurse asked as she looked over admiringly.

Armani told her the name and she typed it up. She told Armani she would be back and came back with the birth certificate in hand. Armani could see his little footprint on the birth certificate and smiled. The nurse handed Nasir the birth certificate and it read—

𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊
тнιѕ cerтιғιeѕ тнαт

𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁

w͏a͏s ͏b͏o͏r͏n ͏t͏o

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁

and

𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁

on 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 at 𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼

weight 𝟼 𝟷/𝟸 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜
length 𝟸𝟶 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜

at 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔-𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚋𝚢𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

"Would you like me to allow your friends in?" Asked the nurse and Armani nodded her head. She left and came back 3 minutes later with everyone following close behind her trying to rush eachother to get a glimpse.

"AWWWN!" Said Azari, Naya, and her grandmother all at once.

"This man made me a grand daddy already, I'm too young." Said Armani's father.