03

Happy reading 💙

even tho its clear y'all don't love me anymore, votes don't be hitting like it used too.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I keep on fallin'....innnn....and out of love....with you." Sang Armani along with Alicia Keys as she cleaned up around the bedroom and picked up things putting them back in the places they belong. "Sometimes I love ya...sometimes you make me blue...Sometimes I feel good.. at times I feel used...Loving you darlin'....makes me so confused... I keep on fallin'...in and out of love with yo--

She stopped mid-sentence and jumped pressing pause on the music when she saw Nasir watching and looking at her both mesmerized and shocked.

"Nah keep singing ma." He said as he pulled off his shirt. He had just came back from the gym so he was soaked in sweat. The past 3 years they had been together, she had never sang around him-- well at least, loud enough for him to hear so hearing that she could really could sing was shocking to him.

She didn't began singing again still feeling a teensy bit of shyness creeping up on her which he wiped again with his constant words of reassurance. She cleared her throat and was about to press play on her phone until Nasir took the phone and placed in back on the stool beside her easel.

"Without the music ma, I wanna hear you." He said.

She took a couple deep breaths and thought of the lyrics and soon the words spewed out naturally.

"I keep on fallin'
In and out of love with you
I never loved someone
The way that I love you
Oh, oh, I never felt this way
How do you give me so much pleasure
And cause me so much pain?
Just when I think
I've taken more than would a fool
I start fallin' back in love with you" she sang the entire song while Nasir watched her clearly mesmerized by her singing voice.

Once she finished singing, he got up and kissed her lips before he attempted to wrap his arms around her.

"Not witcho sweaty ass body." She said. "I just got out the shower."

He chuckled and shook his head as he stripped down to go to the bathroom.

"Tight booty ass." Said Armani as she gave his ass a smack making him mean mug her.

"Go shower stank butt." She said as she turned back to finish cleaning up the room. She had vacuumed, wiped down the bed side tables, and then moved onto the counters in the kitchen. One thing she didn't like, was a dirty ass house because a dirty house represents a dirty person and she is not that. By the time she finished all her cleaning, Nasir was out the shower and in the room getting dressed— he had on a plain white shirt, black kappa joggers, and black and red Jordan 1s, with a red hat sitting on his head backwards.