02

Updating to be nice 🥰. Y'all welcome.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"You gon get enough of talking about the way I eat Nasir." Said Armani playfully rolling her eyes as she stuffed her mouth with Lays potato chips— her absolute favorite.

"You the one eating all messy and shit, gettin crumbs and shit every where, swear I saw half a chip land onna carpet." Said Nasir watching her as she ate her chips and he ate his own. He was mostly teasing her but she did eat her snacks somewhat messy.

Armani laughed quietly as she covered her mouth and stretched her legs comfortably lying them on Nasir's lap.

"You think my feet pretty?" Asked Armani as she held up her foot so he could see her baby blue painted toe nails.

"Yeah let me suck em." He said.

"Boy no," Armani laughed. "Now hush and watch the movie."

The couple was currently watching old classic movies, and they were onto Armani's favorite— Poetic Justice.

"You stay bullying me, kiss my lil ass." Said Armani as she threw a chip at him which he caught in his mouth.

"Bend ova and I will." He smirked making her blush.

"Boy...you are something else." She chuckled shaking her head at him as she turned back over to the TV.

"Yeah I know." He smiled rubbing her legs as he turned and faced the TV.

The two watched the entire movie quietly and relaxed up under each other and when it finally ended, Armani jumped up onto her feet.

"Jumping like you seen a rat or some shit." Said Nasir laughing until he seen the fear on Armani's face.

"Don't do that shit." He said looking at her. "You seen a rat? Yo you deadass?" He asked. He wasn't fucking wit' no rats, he ain't give a damn how manly he was supposed to be.

Armani slowly nodded her head.

"Where?" He asked.

"I'm looking at it." Armani said still holding the same scared look on her face.

Nasir looked around him. "Bro Armani quit playing."

"I'm deadass looking at him, he put a big ass rock on my finger a couple weeks ago."  Said Armani.

Nasir looked confused for a couple seconds before he finally had gotten the joke. "Oh you think you funny?"

"I know I am...rat face." Said Armani running off  to the room  before Nasir could get her and attack her body with tickles.