017

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾,𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾,𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

"The streets already did, they say yo pussy sour BITCH." Raseem said with a mean mug plastered on his face.

"Watch your mouth boy! Don't be talking about Tara like that now!" Nasir's grandmother said making everybody look at her weird.

"Why are you defending this weird ass bitch grandma? Are you forgetting that she used to come around here and smash windows whenever her and Nasir broke up." Maya, another one of Nasir's cousins said.

"And she hit your dog with her raggedy ass car." Raseem said.

"That's all in the past." Nasir's grandmother waved them off.

"Bottom line is Tara is a dirty bitch, and she need to take her pissy ass on, dont nobody like her." Raseem said making every one that was around and listening bust out laughing.

"How you messy at your big ass age? You knew damn well Nasir was bringing his wife around and yet here you are fake confused." Masika, another cousin of Nasir's said.

"Right!" Raseem's uncle co-signed.

"You!" Tara pointed right at Armani who held Savior in her arms while she sat and watched the foolishness.

"What?" Armani said as she laid Saviors head on her shoulder and rubbed his back soothingly.

"I want to fight." She said with a serious expression on her face.

"Girl are you stupid?! I know you see she holding her baby the fuck wrong with you?" Masika said.

"She's whats wrong with me! Coming around here like she the shit, boo'd up with MY man, and akiking in my face. I wanna fight so she can put the lil shit down." Tara insisted.

"Watch your mouth b." Nasir warned.

Armani let out a dramatic sigh. "You bitches don't get tired?"

"Tired of what?"

"Tired of trying to fight the wife because her husband don't want nothing to do with you hoes that got nothing going for yourselves." Armani said continuing to rub her sons back. "Y'all don't get tired of that? Of me beating y'all the fuck up and walking round your city fearful of nobody? I wish I had as much energy as y'all have at being delusional and stupid."

"Ionno bout none of them other bitches you fought, but you not scaring me sis." Tara began to put her hair up.

"You needa take that crunchy ass shit out." Raseem said with a frown on his face.