023

LMFAOOO I be forgetting how young a lot of my readers are 😭  I might not do scenes like 22 anymore

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Good job  papa!" Armani clapped as Savior took his first steps before falling into her arms. "You did it!"

"Good job fat man." Said Nas with a big smile on his face. Him and Armani had spent the last week trying to get him to take his first steps.

"Oh shit, look at the damn time." Armani cursed under her breath as she looked at her Apple Watch. It was nearly time to drop off Rah at school and she was feeling exhausted.

"Ma you sure you wanna take him? I can take him and you can rest." Nasir said unsure of her driving some place while evidently tired.

Armani had worked the past 4 days and took on a double shift that had finally ended early morning at 6 A.M so tired wasn't even the word. The work was tiring but the check was always good so Armani shrugged it off and slept when she could. She didn't feel that she had enough time off seeing that her baby was only 7 months but she had to help Nasir tackle bills and other finances.

"I got it, I'm fine." Armani smiled at him. She planted a kiss on Saviors forehead and picked him up handing him off to Nasir. "You bet not be mean to my baby."

"Girl this my baby too, and he bet not be mean to me the hell." Nasir said.

"My baby is not mean," Armani playfully rolled her eyes. "Where are my damn keys?" She patted her pockets taking a glance around the room.

"On your art stool." Nasir said in a duh tone.

"Don't do that." Armani playfully mean mugged. "Rah are you ready!"

"Man ma why I gotta go? say don't gotta go." Rah smacked his teeth as he walked in wearing a red champion hoodie, black g-star Jeans, and some all red AF1s. "This ain't fair." He mugged the air holding his black Nike bookbag by one strap and his phone in his free hand.

"Say is a baby! And life ain't fair, you gotta go to school and plus you're a goofball and social person so I'm sure you'll make friends quick." Armani said as she readjusted her black scrub shirt she was wearing.

"Wish I was a damn baby, they don't be having to do shi— nothing." He corrected his cursing.

"Boy hush, you ready to go or not?" Armani asked as she grabbed her key and small coach bag. Before Rah could answer for himself, she answered. "Yes you are now let's go." She walked out ahead of him.