01

I'm only posting this chapter to be nice so here go the surprise. Y'all welcome and get my votes to 100 🥰 please n thanks and I'll maybe think bout updating more.
Onto the story
____________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

The smell of vanilla coconut filled the dim red room as the familiar beat of Mesmerize by Ja Rule ft. Ashanti played in the background. No distractions and no sounds— just peace. Armani was finally at peace with everything in her life— she was finally and truly happy, and best of all her anxiety had improved. The only sound aside from the music, came from Armani who quietly mumbled the lyrics and her paintbrush which lightly went into the water ever so often. Paintings covered the walls of her and Nasir's bedroom in their penthouse and as usual her poems covered her graffiti wall she had painted months earlier. She lightly stroked along her canvas, admiring the big diamond ring that sat nicely on her left ring finger, as Nasir slept peacefully in bed, and smoked her morning blunt as she focused all her energy into her painting. She was finally...finally at peace, and best of all, she was 22 and engaged to be married.

The song changed to Dilemma by Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland— one of Armani's and Nasir's many favorites.  Everything in that moment, was exactly right and the way she wanted. She let out the smoke from her nose and took a step back at looking at her painting. She didn't notice that Nasir was out of bed until she felt his arms snake around her waist. He rested his chin on her shoulder taking in her scent and smiled. He was at peace too.

"Never fail to amaze me." He said. "What do you wanna call it?"

"Ethereal." She said.

"I fucks wit' it ma

"I fucks wit' it ma." He said. "Gimme kiss."

Armani smiled as she turned around and stood on her tip toes. He slipped his hands down to rest on her ass and kissed her lips softly.

He picked her up and held her up by her butt and licked her neck causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Boy you always starting something." Said Armani letting out a soft moan as he trailed his tongue down her neck. He had an addiction to covering her neck in hickies and he had an obvious addiction to her.