038

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Chaos struck the Carter household as everyone ran around frantically to get the house ready for Raseem's 15th birthday. Armani had decided that despite what Raseem did, he never had a birthday where he was truly celebrated, so with that being said she wanted to give him a medium sized birthday party.

Armani had sent Raseem off to her dad for the week while they ordered everything and got their plans completely together. Raseem was still very much on punishment so he took nothing but clothes and stuff that he needed. Armani ran up the stairs to make sure Savior and Kaori were still asleep and smiled seeing they were. If the kids had woken up, Armani would not have been much help with decorations.

Since they've taken Raseem in nearly a year ago, they've learned a lot about the boy. They learned what his favorite colors were, his favorite brands, and what he aspired to do with his life. They figured that since his favorite colors were red and black, and his favorite brand was Jordan— these would be the theme for the party. As for attire went, everyone had to match the theme and come with some type of Jordan attire, whether it be shoes or a jersey it didn't really matter.

Raseem was the biggest fan of hip-hop that Armani knew besides Nasir so  she made sure to have a birthday playlist blasting throughout the house on the speakers they had rented.

Armani had thought about having food catered but she knew Raseem was a picky eater— he only ate whatever Armani, Nasir, Azari, or Naya cooked unless it was a restaurant where he had no choice. Armani had made a big pan full of fried chicken and macaroni while Azari and Naya handled the hot dogs and Monty volunteered to grill the burgers.

Armani heard Saviors voice coming from upstairs which meant he was awake and active and following his voice came Kaori's light cry. Armani knew that by now Kaori was just hungry and probably in need of a diaper change, and as for Savior he just wanted to eat and be up under her.

The time was nearly 12 and decorations were nearly complete. Invitations had been sent out so guest should be showing up anytime after 2 PM and Raseem would be back home by 3 according to her father. Armani made sure that her son had gotten a fresh haircut  and an outfit for his day so he looked good and put together. Since punishment for Raseem began, and his life became nothing but school and Track, Armani was happy to see that Raseem made a new friend group and by the looks of it they were a good group with goals. They were all on the track team with Raseem and since their friendship began—Raseem had been heading in a better direction. Their names were Jasiah, Jayden, and Marques and all of them was in the making track stars.

Nasir had left to go pick up the cake that Armani had custom made which left her to tend to the kids. Armani went up the stairs and firstly picked up Kaori and then took Savior to her room to bathe him.