08

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani walked hand in hand with Nasir as they made their way to the cruise ship— they were currently in Dubai for their honeymoon and the first thing on the list was to explore the boat then maybe go sight seeing. Armani rolled her bag ahead and paused by their suite door waiting for Nasir who had the room cards. He unlocked the doors and they went inside.

"This jawn nice!" Said Nasir as he took in the room size. There was two big queen size beds which they technically didn't need and had a big flat screen TV, and the bathroom was nice and big.

"Honestly." Armani said as she laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"We're really in here in Dubai...that's so crazy to me." Armani said.

"Shit finna be lit, I got my wife all to myself." He said making her sit up and smile at him.

"I got my husband to myself too." She said and he came over to kiss her lips.

"You tryna explore the boat right now or take a lil nap?" He asked already knowing her.

"A nap first." She said and he nodded as he pulled off his shirt and locked the suite door.

Armani changed into some shorts and a tank top then laid back in bed with Nasir snuggled up right behind her. He slipped his hand into her shorts and  rubbed her pussy a little bit making her squirm.

"Nas either your stay still or move your hand." Armani mumbled with her eyes closed.

Nasir ignored her and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Armani moaned softly as he played with her pussy and soon pushed his finger deep inside massaging her walls. She moaned his name as he made his fingers work and twist inside of her until eventually it led to her having a orgasm all over his fingers. She took deep breaths as she tried to come up off her high.

"You happy now?" She asked as she lazily looked over at him.

He nodded his head as he sucked his fingers clean and slipped his hand back into her shorts. This time he just rested his hand on her pussy and the two fell asleep.

They woke up around 3:30 P.M. and got dressed to go explore the boat. Armani got dressed in a white crop top, some blue jeans, and some regular white slides and Nasir got dressed in a white v-neck shirt, blue jeans, and his slides then the two left out the suite.

"They gotta club onnis hoe." Said Nasir as he walked with his hand in Armani's right jean pocket m.

"You trying to go?" Asked Armani looking up at him.