013

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sighed as she sat up in bed, she had slept for the majority of the day seeing that she didn't have much left to do━ she hadn't worked much the last couple months since she couldn't handle her normal 12 hour shifts so she was either always at home painting or hanging out with the gang. She let out a yawn and stared at the wall blankly before she found the courage to finally get up. She rubbed her belly and opened the curtains letting the sun flow into the room. Nasir had picked up more hours to support the baby and the two had already decorated the baby's room days before.

Armani rubbed the crust out of her eyes and grabbed her phone off the nightstand which laid still plugged up onto the charger

Armani rubbed the crust out of her eyes and grabbed her phone off the nightstand which laid still plugged up onto the charger. She had noticed that Azariah had texted her and made a mental note to respond later. She scrolled on Instagram for a minute or two before she walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth━ her goal was to have a somewhat productive day which meant walking and getting fresh air.

After she brushed her teeth and finished doing her hygiene, she made her way to her and Nasir's shared walk-in closet and got dressed in a black tube midi dress with a red coach bag and some matching fur red slides. She grabbed her keys, her gun, and taser and put them all in her bag and finally left. She pulled up to Brooklyn Bridge Park and parked somewhere nearby, she crossed the street to the park and plopped down on an empty bench taking in the fresh air. She kept her purse on her lap considering that thieves were always lurking, and pulled out one of her favorite books which happened to be The Giver━ she had lost counts of how many times she read the book but she didn't like the movie considering the ending did still confuse her.

He walks up to a house and that's it? The End? What? She thought each and every time she reached the ending of the book.

Her phone rang about 35 to 40 minutes into her reading so she picked it up and looked at the caller I.D━ it was Azariah so she pressed answer and told Azari to hold on as she pulled out her Airpod case. She slipped the airpod into her ear and adjusted the volume as she took in her surroundings for the third time.