030

Sound on if you don't know the song. I'm putting y'all chaps on 😌!

It's the low vote count for me, now if I unpublished I'd be wrong👩🏽‍🦯

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sighed as her and Siya pried both their best friends Azari and Naya off of two white women who called them all a band of niggers after she intentionally bumped into the 4 girls with her buggy. The situation erupted just 10 minutes ago when they walked into Target to get some supplies for the gender reveal that was going to happen later today. It seemed as if all of the racists were out today because she saw an American flag sailing proudly on a GMC truck and a confederate flag in a car window.

"She put her hands on me! Harold can you believe she put her hands on me?" The old white woman yelled at her husband.

By the looks of it, it seemed the man was sick of his woman's ways and for half a second Armani felt bad for him. He walked in with an ugly white woman and was going to leave with a fucked up one.

"Say something to me again and watch how I fuck you up in front of your grandbabies!" Azari said throwing her set up. "Lady on Jehovah up above I do not care about beating you up again in front of them, I'll even tell them why grandma got her ass beat twice."

"Girl come on let's just go." Armani tugged on Azari's arm. Despite what had just gone down, Armani was to say the least proud of her best friend seeing that she hadn't physically fought anyone since she had Kemari.

"Stupid niggers, wish we went back to the cotton pickers times." The lady Naya had fought said as she walked off with her husband.

Her husband cautiously turned towards Naya and could see the rage that was about to be unleashed and told his wife to run. Before she could get anywhere too far, Siya had lost grip of Naya and Naya had tackled the white woman to the ground.

People in the Target watched as Naya beat her up to the point her face was swelling and even cheered her on yelling out "Beat the old racist ass!"

"That's what you get Margaret!"

"Yeah fuck you you old bitch! I told you you'll meet your match one day!"

"Girl come on before we all get arrested, you know these old white bitches like to call the cops when they know they're the provokers." Siya said as she pulled Naya off of her.

"Y'all good?" Asked Armani checking on her friends while the white man lifted his wife's limp body off the ground and sighed heavily mumbling to himself "why couldn't you just shut the fuck up Marg."