06

HEY BOUGIE BABEEES, y'all missed me 🥰, oh my gosh yr fucking lyingggg

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈 📍

Armani packed up the last of her bags for her  bachelorette trip with Cedes, Niecey, Lexus,Naya, and Azari—they had decided to go on a cruise from Miami to the Bahamas and they wanted the whole thing to be lit. Armani brushes her teeth then hopped into the shower while Nasir was asleep since it was 10 A.M and got out 20 minutes later. She went to her closet and picked out an outfit that she'd be wearing to the airport. The cruise was 3 day's long but Armani couldn't help but to pack like it was 2 months long— she needed an outfit for every occasion so she overpacked like she normally did.  She got dressed in the outfit she chose and grabbed her phone which was sitting plugged up on the charger.

  She got dressed in the outfit she chose and grabbed her phone which was sitting plugged up on the charger

She then rolled her bags up to the front door and went back to grab her Fendi Tote bag. When she returned to the room, Nasir was wide awake and brushing his teeth.

"Good morning baby." Said Nasir as he spit out a glob of toothpaste into their bathroom sink. "You ready to go for yo trip huh?"

Armani smiled big. "Yesss I'm excited."

"Me and the guys leave right after y'all." He said and she nodded her head.

Nasir, Akeem, Ant, and Monty were having their bachelors party in Canada doing whatever it is they planned. The wedding party was definitely going to be a lit one.

"Are you gon take me to the airport or do I drive?" Armani asked as she pulled out her keys from her bag.

"I'll drive ma, gimme 5 minutes." He said and she nodded her head.

5 minutes turned into 10 because Nasir informed her that he was taking a shit too. He got dressed in a t-shirt and some joggers then slid some socks on along with his joggers and he took the bags. Armani locked the door and the two went down to the garage loading up Nasir's trunk.

"We have to go get Azari and Naya."Armani said as she got into the passenger seat. Nasir nodded his head okay and closed the door behind her before he jogged to his own side.