035

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

Armani had woken up to the sounds of Kaori crying, Savior fussing, and Raseem yelling and huffed as she sat up in bed. Kaori was just a couple weeks old and Savior had really be taking a turn with his terrible twos. Raseem was just raseem but by the sounds of it, Savior did something but she didn't have the energy to deal with it. She looked to the left of her and noticed Nasir was no where in sight which meant he was either in the bathroom or downstairs. Nasir had left the shop to his trusted manager Marques and kept monitor of everything using his iPad which stayed connected to the shop's cameras.

She let out a yawn as she turned to her right and planted both her feet on the ground. She forced herself up and let out a loud groan as she stretched before she went to pick up Kaori. She cooed at her baby girl who stopped crying when she was in her line of sight and lifted her up. She kissed her chubby cheeks and carried her back to their room and sat her in the baby swing she kept in the bedroom-- the baby swing sat directly in front of the bathroom door while she brushed her teeth and rushed to prepare to breast feed. She had hardly any time for herself seeing that baby girl was so high maintenance so she rushed to freshen up. She took a quick shower and threw on a tank top and some panties before she lifted Kaori and plopped down on the bed. She smiled adoringly at her husband who had just came in the room with Savior and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey baby, i'm guessing you heard the commotion huh?" He said shaking his head as he told Savior to sit in the corner.

"What Say do now?" Armani asked as she slipped her nipple into Kaori's waiting mouth. "Can you hand me that pillow?" She asked-- she tended to slip a pillow under her arm seeing that whenever Kaori was hungry, it took a while for her to be full which was partly why she was a tad chubby.

"Drop Raseem's PlayStation control in water." Nasir shook his head. "I thought about popping him in the hand, but Rah yelling at him seemed to work on him enough."

They both turned and looked at Savior who sat quietly in the corner with his head low. It was clear that Raseem hurt his 2 year old feelings and she felt bad for him. She called Savior over to her while she fed Kaori and together they went over the rules. Savior wasn't a bad boy but it was clear that some of the stuff he did-- was in fact influenced by what he seen Raseem do.

"My mom coming over today to spend time with the kids and get to know them and just heal from the trauma of the shooting. Since she's coming with your grandmother, I figured they could watch the kids and my motha' could relax and get her mind off the shooting, and we could have another date night like our first." Nasir said making her nod her head.

She looked down at Kaori who stopped sucking and was staring at her clearly out of breath. Every time Kaori ate she ate like she had been starved and the faces she made were priceless. Armani slipped her shirt up and chuckled as she lifted Kaori.