022 𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘

I'm naming this chapter 𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 and you'll see why if you keep reading 🌚.

If you're underage keep it pushing and happy reading 🤍.

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

"Mmm move Nasir." Armani breathed out as the two laid entangled in each others arms. Nasir had decided to make himself busy and ignored her as he began to plant wet kisses on Armani's neck and slowly run his tongue down causing a shiver to run down her spine. Armani had nothing but a lace burgundy thong and a crop top while Nasir had on his grey sweats free balling. The two had smoked a blunt or two which sure enough put both of the two in the mood. They hadn't had any sexual contact in months and it was very much needed. Nasir breathed down on Armani's neck teasingly knowing that was enough to have her act up, and rubbed her thigh which laid across his torso using only his finger tips.

Armani had also had an attitude on and off for the past week and a half, which of course caused the couple to have pointless arguments, and added more fuel to the growing sexual tension that was obvious in the air.  Nasir was very fed up with Armani and her attitude so with the house being empty, and the kids being gone at Armani's grandmother's house— Nasir made it his plan to fuck the attitude out of her, and make her be a good girl again.

Nasir didn't say a word as he did what he planned and attacked her neck with kisses and hickeys. He was silent in what he called his work of studying her body and he had managed to learn what exactly brought her to the edge.

He slowly slipped Armani's tank off and licked down her neck sending a shiver down her spine. He planted soft kisses across her collar bone and took her left nipple in his mouth. He used one hand to pinch her right nipple and the other to rub her inner thighs knowing that along with his presence was enough to make her wet. He switched his mouth over to her right nipple and pinched her left with his free hand. He ignored her apologies saying that she'd be a good girl and continued the slow sexual torment.

He glanced up at her coffee brown eyes and smirked seeing her staring down at him in anger and lust. He knew she was mad that he was tormenting her and he knew that she hated being teased but she needed to be reminded who dominated who in the bedroom, and by any means necessary, he was going to teach her.

He made sure both their phones were on DND so there were little to no distractions, and Armani's attention was strictly on him. Soft R&B played in the background on the stereo while the candles lit up the dark room.

Nasir slowly licked down Armani's stomach and kissed her pierced belly button stopping right before her panties. He kissed right above her thighs and smirked at the evident wet spot that soaked her panties. He took another glance up at Armani and licked his lips as took one finger and ran it down her panty covered slit. He massages her clit with one finger and kisses her inner thighs teasing further.