019

Felt like Ian update in a while so here y'all go.

𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘 📍

Nasir rolled his blunt and sat down on the couch with Akeem, Ant, and Monty. They were currently all at Monty house just chilling and having a good time while Armani was at home doing her usual painting and drawing.

"My nigga Rah staying with y'all?" Asked Ant as he came out the kitchen with a plate of food. "That's wassup, how old is he now?"

"He 14, lil nigga finally gon be in high school." Nasir said as he took a hit from his blunt.

"Raseem lil stanking ass here? When he come?" Monty asked lost as hell as usual.

"Nigga listen, I told you he came with us from Chicago and he just been chillin, he convinced Armani and I to let him come so he here." Nasir exhaled the smoke through his nose.

"Wheres the lil nigga at now?" Asked Akeem.

"With Armani." Nasir said.

His phone began to ring and it was the same unknown number from the past 2 days.

"Man this random ass number keep fucking calling me," Nasir said as he placed his phone in his lap.

"Probably Raseem dirty ass momma." Monty said. "She still be beating on him?"

"Ionno," Nasir said. "I got a feeling she must be because for the past 2 days Raseem been real heavy on the asking to move in."

"Move in? His bitch ass momma not gon go for that and you know it." Monty said shaking his head.

"Hold on? His momma be beating on him? Oh nah, you needa get him out that bitch." Akeem said taking a sip from the sprite he had.

"Mane ionno, but I do got some shit to talk to mani bout so with that being said, imma slide." Nasir said getting up.

"Aight man." The gang each slapped hands with him before Nasir left heading home.

"What do you mean he wants to move in with us Nas?" Asked Armani as she continued to sketch out her drawing on her canvas. "You and I both know his mom won't go for that."

"His mom is a fucked up ass lady ma, he told me bout all the times she mistreated him and she's real fucked up." Nasir stated as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You and I both know, that lady won't go for that." Armani said.

Nasir bit his lip contemplating on telling Armani the news Raseem's mother left him.