Chapter 1: The Beginning

Third Person P.O.V

The first incident was in Keikei City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these superpowers that became known as Quirks...

Before long, the supernatural became normal. Dreams are reality. The world became a superhuman society, with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books. A Society swirled with chaos and confusion, as a new profession dominated our collective consciousness.

It was an age of heroes.

Kindergarten was the power pool for quirks. At 4 years old, every child has to go to the doctor. To see whether or not they have the extraordinary power or quirk. But some kids get their quirks a few months before they get tested, Mienai was one of those few. Except, she did not have a flashy quirk for her peers to awe at.

~~~~~~~

Mienai's quirk first appeared while she was in class. When she tripped and did not fall on the table in front of her. Instead, she phased through it! After that incident, Soon after, Mienai was the target of the main gossip in the school.

"Hey, have you heard? Mienai Hana can go through objects," One student whispered.

"No way! Can you imagine what she could do with that? She can eavesdrop on conversations!" Another exclaimed.

"I know, right? That is not very heroic. She must be a daughter of a villain, to have that kind of power," The same student said.

"Yeah! She is a villain! A villain, I tell you!" Another shouted.

Soon everyone in Mienai's classroom was chanting, "Villain!Villain!Villain!"

~~~~~~~~~~

No one knew who Hana's parents were, so when her quirk came out. She was immediately considered a villain, just because her power was of a Ghost.

But, Hana was not the only one who was discriminated against. Every child who had a 'powerful' or 'scary quirk' was immediately regarded as a Villain. Even if that child was the kindest person on the planet, their quirk. Always will be classified as something. Whether it be 'heroic' or 'villainous', 'flashy' or 'stealthy', everyone is classified.

And this is what our society has turned into.

(Stay Tuned, for the next chapter of our tale! Chapter 2: The Missing Children!)