Chapter 25: Get Ready for Final Exams!

Third Person P.O.V.

The scene opens to the Class 1-A classroom where Aizawa had finished his class and was about to remind his students of the final exams.

Itsuki Hiroyoshi 12/12

Sakura Ai 11/12

Daichi Dan 10/12

Chimei Taki 9/12

Aoi Lee 8/10

Aiko Aburiru 7/12

Fuji Botan 6/12

Yua Lucy 5/12

Tari Kuchi 4/12

Sozo Suru 3/12

Hana 2/12

Yuyu Ben 1/10

"There is only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it is just a written exam. There is also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa explained. Aizawa then leaves the classroom and shuts the door.

"Crap!" Both Sakura and Itsuki exclaimed.

"Aw, man. 9/12, really?" Chimei sighed, "With the internships, I didn't study at all!"

"We indeed had one event after another, but you! Had time at the sports festival! Don't tell me..." Sozo said. Chimei started whistling innocently.

"Dumbass!" Tari yelled.

"It's going to be hard, there's a practical exam, too," Aiko said.

"4 in the midterms?" Sakura and Itsuki both questioned.

"I thought you liked us!" Itsuki complained.

"Not when you have a friend that cares about your grades," Tari replied.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class," Yuya said.

"Well, that's mean to say!" Hana exclaimed.

"It's hard being this smart, you know!" Yuya replied.

"No! We don't know, jackass!" Itsuki yelled.

"I have an idea! Why don't we just study together!" Sozo said excitedly.

"WHAT!!!, Hell, no. I don't want to hang out with these losers," Tari said.

"Jerk!" Chimei said quietly.

"What was that?" Tari replied coldly.

"You know what I said!" Chimei exclaimed.

As the two students have a staredown, Hana and Sozo continued talking like nothing was wrong.

"I love the idea, let's do it!" Hana said excitedly.

"Yay!" Sozo said.

{Time skip}

During lunch, Shima from Class 1B. Had told Class A that the practical exam would be up against the villain robots similar to the entrance exam.

"This is going to be interesting!" Yuya said.

"Yeah, Yeah!" Sakura exclaimed.

"You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against other people," Daichi said while observing them.

"That is true, but I can use my power to its full power against robots," Yuya explained impatiently.

"I can use my quirk without hurting people!" Sakura replied angrily.

"Who cares if it's robots or not. All I care about is winning and being able to go to the summer camp!" Tari said. With that said, Tari walked off looking for Sozo.

"He has been training a lot lately," Hana said quietly.

"Tell me about it," Chimei said sourly. 'Is he still pissed off about me kicking his ass?' Chimei thought.

(Time Skip)

After studying about the written exam and finally spending three days taking it. Everyone was currently outside the central plaza in their hero costume for the practical exam, and there stood the big three who were waiting for them. Aizawa walked towards the class to explain.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. But if you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"The Big Three?!" Hana exclaimed.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing," Aizawa said, continuing on.

"Aren't we fighting robot warriors like in the entrance exam?" Aiko asked.

"Yes, but-" Aizawa said but was interrupted by something moving inside his capture weapon. Suddenly the principal of the school pops out of Aizawa's capture weapon.

"It is true you fight the robots but with a twist!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Principal Nezu?!" The class exclaimed, shocked.

"Wait, different?" Yua said, confused.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work. Along with stress-free teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So...we have a team of four to fight against one of the big three!" Nezu explained. Everyone then looked at them, completely shocked.

"Against...the big three?!" Aiko yelled.

(Stay tuned! For our next chapter!)