Chapter 17: Chimei's Internship

Third Person P.O.V.

"I can't believe this is happening," Yua cheerfully said.

"I know, right? We are going to meet the rabbit hero!" Chimei said.

"I wonder what she is like?" Yua wondered with stars in her eyes.

"Who knows. We will find out when we get there. For now, just relax and let the train take us," Chimei said, as he laid back on his chair, not a care in the world.

"Maybe, you are right. It's just that Mirko is my favorite hero," Yua said.

"How come?" Chimei asked.

"Well, it's because Mirko is an Idol for me. She is so strong, and she knows when to give fan service. She is also the only hero without sidekicks!" Yua exclaimed. Chimei smiles at her enthusiasm.

When they get out of the train station, they use the map provided to find the location of their internships. When Chimei and Yua got there and sat down, they both felt that they were in the wrong place.

"Is this a hero agency? It's just a hotel." Chimei said in a confused voice.

"The location is right, so...where is Mirko?" Yua said.

"ARE YOU GUYS CHIMEI AND YUA?" Someone yelled.

Yua and Chimei turned around in their seats. To see the person who yelled was Mirko, The Rabbit hero.

"MIRKO! IT'S YOU!" Yua yelled.

"How come your hero agency looks like a hotel?" Chimei asked Mirko.

"This is just Temporary Lodging. I don't have an office," Mirko explained.

"How come?" Chimei replied.

"OH! I am a new type of hero who jumps around all of Japan. Instead of covering just one Jurisdiction! Also, I don't have a sidekick, so this is a rare chance to work up close with me!" Mirko explained.

"We are here to help!" Yua said.

"No, Thanks!" Mirko replied.

"EH?!" Chimei and Yua yelled.

"I took you guys in because I got orders from the public safety commission, but I work better when I can fight on my own! Feel free to follow me if you want," Mirko said.

"YES, PLEASE!" Yua and Chimei yelled.

As they went on portal looking for EVIL

"So, this is a patrol...," Chimei said as he and Yua walked through the streets that were busy with people going about their day. "It feels. Kind of dull."

"Villains don't appear at every moment of every day," Mirko explained to them.

Mirko suddenly froze. Somebody was standing in the crowd just a distance away from the museum. He was wearing a dark trench coat... And a mask made of metal...?

Mirko narrowed her eyes. There were no pro heroes that she knew of that matched that description. Mirko then remembered something that Hawks told her.

"The man known as Show-Man has never been seen by any of the police and heroes in public," said Hawks. "However, we know from underground sources that he is said to wear metal masks of some sort and dressed in black."

"You two, stay here, don't come any closer unless I tell you to," Mirko said seriously.

"Huh?" Yua said, then asked, "Mirko, is there something wrong?"