Chapter 4: First Day of UA

Third Person P.O.V

Chimei-teki checked his schedule. Once again, and looked at the sign of the class. Chimei smiled widely; this was it! 1-A was what the door said. With only a small amount of hesitation, Chimei yanked open the door to the class and saw many other people in there. However, only three people caught his eye.

A guy and girl, talking to each other quietly, making sure to avoid other people. Some other students tried talking to the two. But, were met with a death stare by the boy. The students, who approached, backed away when glared at by the boy.

The other person was a girl, who seemed to be just trying to avoid anyone and everyone at all costs. Chimei just shrugged and made his way over to her. She seemed like she needed a friend. He walked up to her desk and made a noise with his throat, gaining her attention.

"Hello, my name is Chimei-teki Doragon! It is going to be a pleasure. To fight against, and alongside you!" He shouted very loudly and excitedly.

The girl just stared at him. Along with the rest of the class, before turning away from him and doing their own thing. The girl just waved.

"My name is Mienai Hana," She timidly replied. Chimei was about to ask her more questions when an object was thrown at him with incredible force.

It almost hit his face. But, Chimei was quickly able to recover. By rolling along the floor. Before jumping up and grabbing the object. Which turned out to be a textbook, courtesy of the guy that caught his attention. Who is now sitting down in his seat?

All other students quickly sat down, followed by Chimei as the Teacher descended from the ceiling and dropped down onto his chair, placing a stone statue on the desk.

Chimei analyzed the statue, as the Teacher silently took the attendance. 'Was he going to throw that at a student?' Chimei wondered. But quickly shook that thought from his head.

Then, Chimei remembered the textbook. 'Did that student save him from being hit on the head with a stone head statue?'

Chimei will have to thank him when he gets the chance.

Eventually, almost everyone was accounted for, except for one student. Speaking of which, he came in that door just as the Teacher finished. He pointed his pen at him to his left.

"You are late! Expelled!" The Teacher said. The student and everyone else in the class went into a state of disbelief.

"What?" The student asked the Teacher.

"I'm only two minutes late! And I couldn't find where Class 1-A was." The kid was near to tears by now, did his dream of becoming a hero just end before it could begin?

"Save it! If I was a villain. Who wanted to kill a hostage every minute to get $10,000 from the bank. I would have killed two people already before the first responders, You, showing up. Two lives are too many, and if I can't count on you to be on time to class, how can I count on you to be a good hero?" The Teacher lectured.

"Get out of my class. And off school grounds, immediately!" With no other choice, the student ran out. He pointed to the rest of the class.

"Take this as a warning, students! I want nothing less than 110% from each one of you! If I get anything less than that, you are expelled! If I don't see potential in you, expelled! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" everyone replied. The Teacher nodded before getting back up from his chair.

"Good. Get your PE clothes on and be at the Training field in five minutes. Anything slower than that, and you should just head out the door instead." The Teacher then used his scarf to run off. Chimei saw the boy and girl, who caught his attention, smirk.