Chapter 9: The T-Rex and The Dragon

(A/N: The picture above is not the actual characters in the match)

Third Person P.O.V

Chimei, could not believe it. He was kicked out of the UA sports festival all because he just touched the ground when the buzzer rang, and just as things could not get worse, he was in a room with the asshole that got him out. He just wanted to punch him so badly. But, should not, because he knows the UA festival will show the people new young heroes coming into the world.

"Hey, Hana. I am going to watch the other students fight and talk to Big-T, you know, the girl with the T-Rex quirk," Chimei whispered to her.

As Chimei was walking away. He just could not stop thinking about Rappa almost killing him in the fighting ring and the people yelling at him to get up and get out of the ring. Before the Pro-hero, Miruko stopped the match and saved his life.

'That was years ago. The old me is dead. But why do I feel malcontent? Is it because I never left my fighting passion, or is it because I hate losing? Oh, whatever,' Chimei thought.

He made his way to where the Class 1-A students were sitting and watching the fights. But, Chimei was trying to find Big-T, and there she was, watching the fights, so Chimei walked up to her. Yna looks over at Chimei.

"Oh, Hi Chimei! I am so sorry. For getting you out of the festival," Yna said, apologetically.

"Don't worry. I am just glad that you are still at the festival. So, when is your match?" Chimei asked.

"Oh, My match is going to be the next one!" She exclaimed.

"That is great! I am so happy for you. I will be cheering for you!" Chimei yelled excitedly. The class gives a death stare at Chimei for yelling.

"Ah! Sorry about that!" Chimei apologizes.

~ 10 min of watching the matches ~

"Oh, My fight is up. See you later, Chimei!" Yna said

"I know. You are going to win! Because I believe in you!" Chimei shouted.

As Chimei saw her go, He could not help but yell, "LET'S GO, Bigg-T!" Yna smiled up at Chimei.

As the two competitors walked out. They both look at each other in the arena. As the crowd cheered around them. Classmates, watching intently or staring with smiles on their faces. The board displayed their names. And pictures. As they both got into a fighting position.

With no words spoken, Yna transformed into a T-REX, charging at her opponent. But, that was an easy dodge for her opponent.

Fuji shot a giant fireball at Yna, leaving Yna. To take the full blast of the fire to her body.

"Wow, Look at that, folks! An amazing display of power, by Fuji!" Exclaims Present Mic.

Yna rushed at Fuji, using her claw to scratch at his right cheek. Fuji tries to attack again, shooting fire at Yna, only for it to zoom right by Yna's face. She did not even flinch at the exposure to the flames.

Yna then grabbed Fuji and yelled, "LET'S SEE, HOW YOU LIKE IT!"

Yna then sent Fuji flying into the air. Afterward, using her tail to slap Fuji into the wall outside! Fuji landed out of bounds!

"Boton Fuji has been eliminated! Yna is your winner!"

The crowd of people cheers for the victory by Yna.

As Yna was coming out of the arena. And into the hallway. Chimei was waiting in the same hallway to give, Yna, an awesome hug! Chimei yells, "YNA!" Once he saw Yna approaching. Then, He ran over and gave Yna his awesome hug. Once done, Chimei congratulated Yna on her victory.

(Stay Tuned! For our next chapter, Chapter 10: The Room!)