Chapter 7: The Calvary Battle (Part 2)

Third Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, Chimei and Hana got two other people but were too late to discuss tactics as the fifteen-minute timer was up. All Chimei and Hana got were some names. Yna Lucy and Fuji Boton, and their quirks, T-Rex and Heatblast, respectively.

Heatblast is like Pyrokinesis. But only allows the user to shoot fireballs from their palms. The drawback is it causes overheating.

However, T-Rex allowed the user to transform into the dinosaur itself. But gives the user less IQ as time goes on. They also become more animal-like. This is why Yna Lucy preferred to just transform parts of her body into a T-Rex.

Chimei decided he would be the one getting carried, with his dragon wings, he could fly the team into the sky.

Hana took the front, so she could phase through enemy attacks. Fuji was on the left side of Chimei, while Yna took his right side.

"Are we ready, students?!" Midnight asked the students, as well as the crowd.

"What is the plan?" Fuji asked Chimei. Chimei looked over to him, surprise glossing over his face.

"Plan?" He asked back. The girls looked over at him.

"You don't have a plan?!" Hana asked her friend sternly.

"Uhhhhhh..." Chimei tried to save himself. "No," but Chimei could not think of a strategy.

"Oh, My Goodness," Hana said, just as she finished talking. The horn blared, signaling the start of the Cavalry Battle.

Obviously, with a total of 1,000,515 (the other two scored 10 points and 5 points), almost everybody either charged at them or charged at Tari's group.

"Well, shit, HOLD ON!" Chimei sprouted his wings from his back and, with one power swoop, launched the four of them in the air.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH, YOU GUYS SUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Yna shouted at the top of her lungs.

--------

At the same time, Tari's group was faring a bit better. But that ended after Chimei's group decided to start flying. All the other teams who could not fly (aka everyone else). Started going after them and their precious 100,535 points (the other two had 15 and 20 points).

Tari had to think of a plan quickly, but he got tapped on the leg by Sozo, who was to his right. He leaned his ear down to her, and she whispered something in his ear. He smirked at what she said and nodded.

"Alright, Fuck" He powered up to 1.5 times his regular strength and threw Sozo into the air. Balancing on his comrades, Tari quickly stood up surfboard style as he saw Sozo go flying.

"Woah! And we just saw Team Tari completely fire his teammate from the group. There she goes! Flying like an Eagle." Present Mic shouted into his microphone.

"Why am I here again?" Aizawa asked into the microphone at his fellow superhero.

Meanwhile, Sozo flew upwards and did a couple of backflips to show off. After a few seconds, she reached her highest point and started to slow down. Sozo closed her eyes as she came closer to the ground. Sozo was imagining something that can help her bounce.

Nearby was another group, their team leader being a Support course student, with a small jetpack that was recently broken.

Sozo opened her eyes and saw a trampoline in front of her. She flipped and bounced off the trampoline. Sozo then imagined herself carrying a backpack as the trampoline disappeared. She had a bit of a headache, but she was fine otherwise.

She then landed on the other team right in front of the Support kid. He was scared shitless as she reached over him and grabbed the jetpack from his back before putting it in her backpack.

"Sorry, I need this," She lightly claimed as she hopped off the group. Producing a pogo stick, she created at the last second. Sozo jumped high one last time, making the pogo stick disappear and reclaiming her place in her group as Tari sat back down.

She handed the jetpack to Tari as her backpack faded away. Tari then gave the jetpack to Yuya.

"Upgrade!" Yuya simply shouted. Yuya upgraded the jetpack, and it became a medium flight drone that would fit all four of them. The four got inside of it, and Tari flew up inside the drone.

"Wow! Now we don't have to deal with everyone down below." Daichi said relieved.

While Daichi and Yuya sat down to take a breather. Tari and Sozo noticed another group was also in the air. Tari smirked at Sozo mischievously.

"Sozo. Change of plans." His smirk grew wider as the other two looked over at him. "I have a better idea."

(The Calvary Battle is almost over! Stay Tuned, for Chapter 8: Sky Battle!)