Chapter 10: The Room!

Third Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, in the waiting room. Before Yna had her fight, and after Chimei left the room. "Hey, Hana. Where is Chimei going?" Tari yelled.

"He's going with Yna, you know the girl with the T-rex quirk. Also, to watch the fights and hang out with her," Hana said.

"What is he thinking! He is just leaving us to watch the fights and hang out with a girl. He is leaving us in the dust. He is responsible for getting us kicked out of the Sports Festival," Tari yelled.

"Torutunitarani Kuchi! Why can't you just stop blaming other people? Even though it's your fault, we keep losing friends, and you're even starting to lose my friendship!" Sozo shouted angrily, with tears in her eyes.

Tari couldn't say a word. He was just speechless from just seeing Sozo's tears. He shamefully looked away. Trying to think about his actions in the past.

"That's it, huh. Just like that, no words!" Sozo shouted.

"Come on, Hana. Let's go. And support our friends," Sozo said with a sad tone.

Sozo and Hana started walking towards the door, leaving Tari alone. Tari shouted, "Fine! I don't need you! I don't need anyone! You're just holding me back anyway!"

Sozo couldn't believe the words that Tari was yelling. With that statement said, Sozo left with Hana. As they left the room, all they can see is Chimei and Yna hugging in the hallway. Chimei opens his eyes to see Hana and Sozo looking at each other. 'Well, this is awkward,' Hana thought.

"I have never thought you two. Would ever be a thing," Hana said. As Hana said that, Chimei and Yna looked at each other and started to blush. Chimei let go of Yna, as Yna let go of Chimei. They looked away in different directions. Failing at hiding their embarrassment.

"What are you talking about? Yna and I are just friends," Chimei said. "Yeah, we are just close friends, that's it," Yna said. As they both were still blushing. "Yeah, sure," Sozo teased.

"Well, Sozo and I were about to watch the fights," Hana said. "What are you talking about? The fights are over, Biggu-T won the festival," Chimei said with a confused tone.

"We were in that room for just a minute. What do you mean, the fighting is over?" Sozo said. "We were watching the fights, and I did my fights as well," Yna said. 'Well, that is weird,' Hana thought.

As they were about to talk about, even more, the speakers turn on. "Yna Lucy, come to the arena to get your medal," Present Mic said on the speakers. "Oh, sorry guys, got to go," Yna said.

"We are still going to the cafe shop after class, right?" Chimei yelled.

"You know it!" Yna said.

Yna then left to go get her medal, while Chimei, Hana, and Sozo, went to watch the award ceremony. As they got to their class section, they saw Yna getting her first-place medal, Fuji getting his second-place medal, and Daichi the 3rd place metal.

Just like that, the UA Sports Festival was over.

(Stay Tuned! For our next chapter, Chapter 11: Codenames)