Chapter 26: The Big Three?!

Third Person P.O.V.

"Wait, the big three?!" Sozo screamed at the top of her lungs. "This is an outrage!" She started screaming, again and Hiroyoshi patted her shoulder.

"I do agree. That's a bit much," Tari said as Sozo continued her temper tantrum.

"YES, IT IS!!" She summoned a cookie with a Trident that was screaming with her.

"Quiet down. Jeez, can't you kids shut up every once in a while?" Aizawa said tiredly.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa sensei. I can't do this anymore. I quit. Send me down somewhere else." Sakura said sadly.

"I'm with her. We're not cut out to be heroes. We're stepping down. We'll still finish this but, you know, we're transferring after this." Hiroyoshi said. Sozo looked at them sadly.

"Why?" Sozo asked them quietly.

"Sozo, after what happened during our internship. I don't think I'm good enough to go on like this," Hiroyoshi said.

Sozo looked at her cookie group sadly as she started to cry and scream.

"Don't worry though, when you become a hero. I'll give you a discount on my pa's ramen."

"And I'll make a candy shop!" Sakura screamed. The cookie group cheered with Sozo, and Tari rolled his eyes at them. Aizawa listened to the group, with a blank look. While the principal rubbed his chin.

"Hey, how come we have to do something different than class 1-b?" Hana asked no one in particular.

"That's right, maybe because we're special?!" Chimei said thoughtfully as his eyes sparkled.

"Absolutely not. None of you are special. You all give me headaches. Nezu, we're going with robots this time around." Aizawa said quickly. Nezu laughed and nodded.

"Yes, that would work out better for us in the end, wouldn't it." Yua cheered and jumped around in happiness along with a few other students.

"However we will make sure to use at least 2 robots per group and maybe bring their fighting capabilities up a bit." The kids who cheered immediately stopped and started sulking.

"So we're not needed anymore?" The class looked over and saw the big three. One of them was a woman in a long, flowing black dress with piercing, onyx eyes.

The other was male ripped and had shaggy black hair, and was wearing only baggy pants and black combat boots.

The other male had pink hair and was wearing a blue and red hoodie with navy blue pants and red running shoes.

Sozo let her imagination run wild at the mere sight of them but was contained by Tari and Hana smacking her upside the head. But that didn't stop Sozo. She grabbed Hana by the shoulders and whispered into her ear. Hana's face went bright red, and she squealed.

"SOZO! YOU CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" Sozo laughed evilly, and the pink-haired male walked up to them.

"Oh, hey, Sozo! Tard! Do you remember me?" Sozo's face went blank before lighting up, and Tari groaned loudly.

"You guys know him?!" Chimei screamed. Sozo squatted down gremlin style and looked up at him, ready to attack.

"Yeah... He's Delilah's twin." The male rubbed the back of his neck while giving them a sheepish smile. The black-haired male slapped him upside the head and glared at him. They then began to fight each other, as Sozo was fangirling over them with Hana.

"Alright, and now let the first group go in!" Nezu said, cheerfully.

The first group was Tari and Daichi. As soon as the buzzer went off, Daichi turned into a rhinoceros and began bulldozing the robots. Tari merely ran to the gate, so he could get both himself and his partner the win.

Yua and Yuyu were the group after. However, everyone watched as Yua did the heavy lifting while Yuyu laughed maniacally from on top of her.

"Wow, they're pretty... good?" The pink-haired male said.

"Meh, could be better, Hajime," Tari said tiredly.

"Yeah, you're right Tard," Hajime said with a small smile.

"Tari. Not Tard," Chimei looked at them confused as he listened.

"Why does he call you Tard?" Sozo started giggling, and Hajime smiled brightly. He whispered to her, and they both started laughing.

"Okay, okay, ready? 1,2,3!" They took a deep breath and shouted together, "It's short for retard!" They started laughing as the woman in the black dress slapped Hajime in the face, and Hana got Sozo in a chokehold. The rest of the group's exams went well, and before any of them knew it, they had finished.

"YAY, NO MORE EXAMS!!!" Both Sozo and Hiroyoshi cheered. Sakura joined their crackhead circle, and Hajime had to as well.

"Alright, based on what some of you said and how today went, Sakura Ai, Hiroyoshi Itsuki, you two will move down to the business prep classes." They both gave sighs of relief, and Sozo hugged them.

"Daichi Dan and Yuyu Ben, you will move to the support classes, and everyone else is expelled. Except, Sozo, Tari, Hana, and Chimei. Unless you kids fail during the rest of the year. Class dismissed..." Aizawa said.

~Time skip~

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

"It's been nearly half a year since then. Apparently, those four students went through hell trying to keep up with Aizawa's training regiment. But they eventually became the most infamous students to have ever walked onto U.A's campus."

'"Class 2-B even gave them nicknames. Their leader's nickname is the Red Devil, the other guy on the team is The Ripper. One of the girls is the Silent Ghost, and lastly but definitely the scariest is the Dreamer."

"She's the scariest because of how unpredictable she is. Apparently, she got her name because her quirk makes it so that whenever she sleeps, a demon appears. But the worst part about all of that is that no one has seen this group of four. No one knows what they look like or where they come from. But one thing is certain, don't try to fight them." I finished reading out of his syllabus.

"WAIT, WHAT?! ARE THEY VILLAINS OR SOMETHING?!?!" The class started laughing at my sudden outburst, making Aizawa groan.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as the door slowly creaked open. I looked over and saw something I never thought was possible. Kacchan was pale and silent as he walked over to his seat and sat down.

"K-Kacchan?" He didn't even yell at me. He just turned so his body wasn't facing me, and he put his head down. 'I wonder what happened to him?'

(Stay tuned! For our next chapter!)